nalu

No one's pov :
Lucy had came home three days after waking up and had been thrilled to be able to sleep in her own bed again. Things between her and natsu were now awkward they hadn't talked since the hospital incident. In fact lucy had only talked to virgo in general she hadn't let anyone else in her room at the hospital and she didn't look at them on the ride home. She felt bad at the fact they must think she tried to commit suicide. She kind of did in a way but she never intended to die just to escape the pain inside by replacing it with pain on the outside.
On the day she was released she decided she wanted to talk but just to levy and natsu she wanted to talk to levy first. alone.
Lucy's pov :
They were all in the living room when I came down all looking distraught. It made me feel guilty. "Levy? Can we um talk for a moment....alone" I finally spoke everyone faces changed from sorrow to shock as I spoke. Levy nodded still surprised that I finally said something.
We went to my room and I closed the door as I sat on my bed next to levy and took her hand in my own.
" levy I'm so sorry for what I did I...I. .I never wanted to.......die" I said pausing now and again as it was hard to talk with the tension between us. I saw that her body was shaking and I looked back over to see silent tears roll down her face and my heart just broke. I did that.  I made my best friend cry. " levy I'm sorry ok I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. Plea-se." I said as my voice broke at the end. Tears started down my face as well as I watched her cry. "I just want to know why? Lulu why did you....cut...yourself "levy said as she looked at me finally. I hugged her "I just..The reality just...It  hit me hard okay?...I missed the pain." I said struggling for the right words. "Lu-chan please don't do it again come to me okay?" Levy asked and I slowly nodded in response. " I told natsu I love him" I said as levy squealed and hugged me. " do you go out now? Omg can I be the bridesmaid at your wedding?" Levy said excitedly the previous tension gone. " we don't go out levy and if I'm honest I don't know if we will. That's why I want to talk to him cause I want to go out but I don't know if he does too. And of course you can be my bridesmaid if I get married even if it isn't natsu" I said and smiled. " omg you smiled. You never show emotions." She said then squeaked as she hugged me. " yeah I just don't feel like hiding myself anymore." I answered.
"Oh and btw natsu totally wants you" levy said.
I laughed a little. I can't wait till I see natsu again.
"Levy can you get natsu" I said getting a little excited. Levy just nodded as she left with a smile on her face.
Only a few minutes later natsu knocked on my open door and asked for entrance. I smiled as I gave a little nod, he had a look of surprise on his face when I smiled but it soon turned to a big grin." So luce levy said you wanted to see me said it was important?" Natsu said as he looked at me with all seriousness. "Yeah....Natsu do you remember when I woke up?" I said with a pause to see his reply which was a small nod with a curious look on his face. " Ok well before I woke up I heard you say you loved me and I woke up and said I love you too, do you remember that?" I asked a little nervous now." Of course I remember that luce it was one of the happiest moment's in my life" Natsu exclaimed proudly.i smiled before saying " yeah about that do you still ......love...me?" I asked extremely scared of his answer. " I see where this is going, luce will you give me the pleasure of being able to call you mine?" Natsu asked extending his hand. I smiled the biggest smile I have ever done in my life as I nodded and placed my hand in his. " how should we tell the others?" I asked. " I don't know but it has to be something special cause I'm pretty sure mira and levy might die due to fangirling when we tell them" Natsu said then snickered.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ok sorry for not updating in ages but I have been studying for tests so I have been pretty busy. I'll try and update again sometime around Wednesday? Nalu finally happened yay. Ok bye xoxo

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.