truth or dare

No one pov:
"I dare you to kiss...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Name the dots)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gray"
Natsu and gray shouted what at the same time and then a fight began between all the boys don't even ask why loke got involved the girls just gave up after a couple of trys to get them apart. It ended up the boys got kicked out by erza and the girls drank some weird concoction cana gave them aka alcohol.
The girls were acting weird when the boys sneaked back in erza punched a wall she had called her enemy. Juvia was kissing a Doll that looked like gray (creepy) lucy was sitting crying and talking nonsense you couldn't even understand mira was just shouting otp a lot and cana was recording the whole thing being unaffected by the alcohol. The boys just turned around and walked away. When they were leaving natsu seen his little brother happy he got mad he had all ready told him multiple times that he wasn't allowed to come to his side of the school. He began walking towards happy when he noticed something he hadn't before. He wasn't alone he had a little girl about the same height as him probably in his nursery and a girl that was really small but only seemed a few years younger than natsu himself. He shook himself out of his thoughts and continued going over. "Happy!" Natsu said very loud,louder that he meant. "Oh hey natsu this is my friends". Happy said with a big smile on his face. "Ok are you gonna introduce me buddy?" Natsu questioned his voice returning to its usually upbeat self. "Awe yeah of course natsu this is wendy" he said pointing at a small girl with blue hair. "And this is my bestest friend carla" he said hugging a little girl with white hair. "Tomcat we aren't bestest fwends me and wendy are" the little girl-carla-said awe she said fwends that is so adorable. Natsu thought. "Nice to meet you my name is natsu I'm happy big brother " Natsu replied with a small smile. "Hello natsu-san it's nice to meet you too like happy said my name is wendy and this is my little sister carla" wendy said. Natsu just smiled at them while returning to the girls. To which he found only to that were still slightly drunk. The others seemed reasonably ok they were still drunk but by drinking coffee and eating cake they had sobered up. Lucy and cana were still drunk but if course cana was unaffected. But lucy was just sitting there crying. Natsu went up to her and held her in his arms as he held her he noticed something her make up was running of her face. Showing her bruises. You couldn't see her scars or cuts as they were on her body and we're covered but you could see her bruises on her cheek."luce..."Natsu began his voice shaking catching the attention of the other girls. Them now noticing the bruise. "What?Luce how did you get that.........that bruise on your ..um..On.....your face." Natsu said tentatively. Lucy being drunk didn't know what she was saying so she said she hot hit. But she passed out as she said it so no one knew who hit her.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ok I know the story is kinda shit rn but whenever I can have like half an hour to do whatever I want I write this and I have to rush it if I want to do my work out as well. Sorry I haven't been updating but like I said I get no free time right now as well as the fact my phone broke I got it fixed so I will try and update at least once a week please give me some ideas it will help alot.
Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.