third day

No one's pov :
Lucy woke up to the house being a total mess and her head was pounding she barely remembered anything from after that drink she was given by cana. She went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror she seen her make up was a mess as if she had been crying she realised the others would have seen the bruise on her face feeling stupid and the fact she has been homesick for a bit she
(trigger warning) took a spare blade from her medicine cabinet she missed the pain her dad gave her she never noticed till now. she started thinking if she should do it. She rolled her sleave up as she pressed the blade on her skin she looked pensive as she made the first cut. It was gushing , she made it deep. She realised what she had done as tears streamed down her face and the blade dropped with a clatter. She remembered the fact she was so happy to leave the beatings  and how she now had people who cared for her even if she thinks they hate her , like everyone else. She picked up the blade and washed it as she hid it in her little box. She fills that box with her secrets and this will sure as hell be a secret no one can know. She removed ger clothes with a cringe as it skimmed the fresh cut. She stared in the mirror at all her scars and bruises. Some of the bruises seemed to be fading. She had so many scars that her dad made and now she had one that she had created herself. She snapped out of her thoughts and climbed in the shower. After lucy's entire morning routine  (sorry got lazy and skipped ) erza Began to stir. As she did this lucy left the dorm going to the cafe for her breakfast. When lucy entered she ordered a strawberry,vanilla milkshake. As well as a begal. She turned to look for a seat as a familiar boy with salmon hair shouted her over he was there with happy and two girls she didn't know. As she sat down natsu said "hey luce this is wendy and carla and you already know happy " he pointed at the girls as there name was said. "Nice to meet you" lucy said in her monotone voice the girl's stared at her kinda scared. They just sat the others talking while lucy was lost in thought. She was thinking about how the others might know something is up as when she woke up the make up was smudged from what she had presumed were tears. As they finished there meal happy and carla headed to their nursery and wendy followed us to the highschool. "So wendy how old are you " Natsu asked very happy to have made a new friend. " I'm thirteen what about you natsu-san" wendy said." I'm sixteen" Natsu said then looked at lucy with a curious smile. "Luce what age are you " he asked with a grin but lucy was to lost in thought to acknowledge his question. She was stressed about the fact she had cut herself. How she liked the fact it took away her emotional pain. She may not show emotions but she feels them. Natsu kept repeating lucy's name but not getting a response until he punched her arm which resorted in him been flung across the ground and lucy running away leaving everyone around including herself confused.
Lucy's pov :
Why did I do that? I'm such an idiot I'm just gonna go on a walk I don't care if it's skipping school I need some space. Why did I like that feeling?  The one that blade gave me. I should try it again just to see if it will give me the same sensation. (Trigger warning )
I went back to my dorm hoping erza had already left and to my luck she had I slipped into the bathroom door and head over to my "secret box" and took out the blade then rolled up my sleeve and made three cuts then cleaned up the blood and the blade. Then I placed the small piece of metal back into the box and used my key to lock it. Then I put my sleave back down cringing as I did so. I left the dorm and went to the local train station. I was going to pay a little visit to my mansion.....
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hey guys sorry for not updating in like forever but I have had a tiny bit of writers block as well as being a bit busy. I'll try and update soon I'll start writing it now but of course due to my lack of being able to write right now It may take a couple days to complete the next chapter.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.