the consequences

Lucy's pov :
When the train suddenly comes to a stop I begin to panic what should I say to them. Wait why am I worried they are just people and I just skipped a day of school it's no big deal. The only thing I have to fear is the story about my eye. I should just say I walked into a statue or something. It's kind of true I have done that plenty of times to know it leaves a mark.(I have actually done this in real life 😂) I finally reach the dorm and enter the time now being 9:20 pm wow how long did I take to walk from the school entrance to my dorm. I must have been procrastinating. I opened the door it was unlocked... but the dorm is empty. I silently cheered  as I walked to my room I did my night routine and then I went into my bed and stared reading a fanfiction. My phone went off again and I noticed I had 20 missed calls jeez they must be worried. I answered the call it was from natsu. "Hello" I said kind of scared of what will happen now. " LUCE!!! What happened?  Where have you been? We have all been so worried are you ok? Where are now ?" Natsu asked in a loud worried tone " calm down natsu I'll tell you everything when you come here just know I'm absolutely fine. I'm in erza and I room. I'm going to go see you all soon." I said then hung up before natsu could speak anymore. I waited a while. And by a while I meant 5 minutes. I then started reading that fanfic again. After a few chapters I hear a knock at the door. Hm why are they knocking. I opened the door to see levy, natsu, gray, erza, gajeel,wendy ,happy, and carla standing on the other side." Why did you knock?" I asked and then shrugged not really caring I left the door open as I enter my room.
No one's pov :
They come in then close the door erza wondering why they knocked as well. They walked over to lucy's room and again knocked as she may not want people in her room. "Just come in " lucy yells. When they entered they saw lucy at a desk with some coffee reading something. No one had been in her room before as lucy doesn't let them. (The room is the same as the one in her apartment) erza was the only one to notice that there was a lot of tissues in her bin covered in blood. (She disposes of the bandages in her private bathroom.) The bathroom connected to her room light was on.
Lucy's pov :
Once they entered my room.i felt a little uncomfortable this was kind of my get away a place only I can be in. They have yet to say anything they are just looking around as if they expected my room to look different. I stood up and walked over to my bed. " you can sit down if you want" I said thinking they would have already known that. They sat down on the floor. Weird they could have sat on my bed. " So lu-chan explain what happened." Levy said. I told them that I had just went to visit my family and that was all. "Well why didn't you answer our calls then " Natsu asked " I turned my phone off because I'm not allowed on it at home it's a heartfilia rule" I said which is actually true. "Well then what happened to your eye" wendy asked god these guys and asking there damn questions. " I walked into a statue no big deal I've done it loads of times." I said they seemed to believe everything. " Well then lulu can I sleep over please" levy asked if I'm being honest she Is my favourite of these people I actually like her a lot she is like a sister to me I would never admit that yo her or anyone of course. " I guess you can levy but I get up dead early." It's Saturday tomorrow sh!t she is going to wonder why. " Why lu-chan it's Saturday tomorrow you don't need to wake up." She asked confused by now it was just me and her in the room everyone had vacated having gotten their questions answered. " as a heartfilia I have a strict schedule I can't break. I must be in bed by half ten. And must be up by 4:30 in the morning. And I must make sure to do my morning walk as well as my workout after classes." I said hoping her questions will be over." Ok then...." she said still not sounding convinced. I got up and took my cup through to the kitchen seeing that everyone was in fact still here just in the living room with erza talking happily I smiled a little before heading back to my room and I went into my bed as it was now half ten. Levy had a pillow and a blanket set up on the floor " night lulu" she said then yawned what is she doing she should just sleep in the bed with me. We are friends after all " levy come on up on the bed your my best friend I'm not going to let you sleep on the floor." I said she smiled and climbed in the bed with me I then turned on my side and fell into a deep sleep. Not noticing the smile I had let slip out when levy had climbed in bed levy noticed though.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ok guys I tried making it a little longer which I'm not very good at. I'll try to update again soon as my school is out until Monday

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.