Saturday

Lucy's pov :
I woke up as the alarm went off but levy barely stirred damn she must be a heavy sleeper.
I did my morning routine then entered the living room as I did I realised that everyone from last night was passed out on the floor in there as well as ..erza?
I  need to be quiet.
I tiptoed into the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone and it kinda resulted in most of our food stock being used up. As I was placing the food on the table everyone slowly started to sit down in the chairs surrounding it. They all thanked me as we started to eat.
Once we were done I got a text and immediately I let a frown through I couldn't help it I try not to show emotions but I did,I am. The guys must have noticed cause natsu asked what was wrong. "Oh emmm it's just that my dad said he is coming here for that school parent thing in four  days instead of a week." I said my face returning to normal.
"Why is that bad? Didn't you visit him yesterday because you missed him?" Levy said with curiosity. " yeah I did but it's just he will be mad at me if he realises how I have not been keeping up my normal character that I portray for the heartfilia reputation." I said hoping it would be left at that but of course It wasn't
"What do you mean normal character?" Erza asks.
" Well you see how the heartfilia's are rich and are very well known. Well it means we get a lot of paparazzi. I normally wear dresses at home and I talk and act different. I walk straighter. I wear a bun and make up. I act nicer and I just act different in general. " I said trying to help them understand. The reaction I got was just a bunch of oh and ah going around.
" I have some dresses I brought back from my trip for the visit. And I have a personal maid I could call to come help me get ready I guess. I'm going to go tidy." I said and left I now have a problem a very big problem if I wear a dress my friend's will see all the cuts and bruises. It's ok at home but not in public or at school. I normally wear a dress with long sleeves when in public but dad hates it and it would cause more beatings than necessary for the four days he will be here. I tidy everything and once I get out of my room I tidy the rest of the house other than erza's room and then I realise everyone left. I got up and I ran out the house and I went to the little restaurant near the school. The school hang out.
Once I enter I notice that basically the whole school is there good thing it's really big. I see my friends at a table but I don't go over I go to the bar instead. I seen cana there already she had alcohol in her hand and I have to wonder how she got served it if she is underage and the staff know everyone from school.
I order a milkshake and sit down waiting for it. I look over to my friends table and notice that natsu was heading to the bar. " oh hey luce how are you? Sorry we left so abruptly we thought it was best to let you work in peace" Natsu told me with a goofy grin plastered on his face " I'm fine thanks Natsu what about you? And I appreciate you guys thinking of my feelings" I said with sincerity laced in my voice normally I would mentally scold myself about letting my emotions show but I feel ok doing it with Natsu for some reason......" I'm great lucy " and then we started a conversation the others seemingly forgotten along with my schedule. Talking with him made me feel so happy but I had a really weird feeling in the pit of my stomach I don't know what it is but it only happens when I'm with Natsu almost like I love him. But that's crazy right? I mean I don't love anyone in that way.
I spent the rest of the day talking to natsu with these thoughts swirling  in my head oh shit what have I got myself into.....
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Looks like nalu is starting to happen as natsu already admitted it to himself that he loves luce but will lucy accept her feelings?  Or just deny them.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.