second day

Levy's pov:(bet you didn't guess that coming did ya)
I hope natsu makes lu-chan happy on this little date- yes I 'over heard' them- i know lucy has a painful past and I think that's why she is so emotionless. If I had lost my mum or dad I would have been that way too. I want to have a little girls night tonight after natsu and her's date. I leave to erza-san dorm and knock waiting for her to answer. "Hey levy "she said warily probably to my presence being a surprise. "Hey erza I have a plan to help lu-chan you in?" I asked nonchalantly. " I'm in but why does she need help" she said and then allowed me in her room actually this is my first time being in this dorm which is weird considering me and erza have been friends since we met here two years ago. The living room had a red colour theme. The nice red couch was sitting next to the window and there was two chairs opposite with a nice little table in between the chairs and a flat screen TV was having on the wall in a way where you could easily see it from each seat. The had wooden floors with a nice red, fluffy rug. The kitchen had red tiles as well as modern looking furniture that was mostly black or red. And erzas room was black and a scarlet red with armer hanging on the walls. I wonder what lulu's room is like? I'll ask erza. "erza? Do you know what lucy room looks like?"I asked in full curiosity. " No I haven't been in it since she came she keeps it locked most of the time, she goes to her room around sis and i dont see her again really. and is always up and dressed before my alarm even goes off" I stared at her bewildered erza-san alarm is so early I don't wake up at that time I normally wake up so I only have half an hour to get ready and I'm a nerd!! I dropped the subject and began to discuss my plan with erza we decided to invite mirajane, juvia, natsu , gray , gajeel (my suggestion 😍), loke and cana. We would have lots of strawberry cake considering a half of the planners is Erza. We would also have cana bring the beverages as we asked her (I said it would be a bad idea unless we wanted to get drunk) and would decorate the living room. We already told everyone of our plan and made them swear to secrecy. When we texted natsu he said that lucy and his date or 'friend date' as he called it had went well and he got an actual small Barely visible smile but it was still there. It made me so happy I could almost see his large grin through the text.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Sorry I'm late at updating been a little busy I have been staying with my gran so no wifi. I'll try and update a bit faster but they may be short.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.