?

Sorry didn't know what to call the chapter still lucy's pov :
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I woke up to a face hovering over mine I try to sit up but I am unable to move as my vision is blurry I can't see who is looking at me. I can't hear anything either I feel numb.
As I squirm trying to move my arms and legs to allow me the ability to sit. My vision begins to clear and I start to make out the person that is here with me. It's .......

(Try guess)

Cana? I wonder what she is doing here. I can barely hear the sound of my name but I can just not very well. Once my hearing is better and I'm finally able to sit up - with cana's help- she trys to help clean me up but it's very difficult as I refuse to let her remove my clothing even though they are dripping with blood and it would be helpful if cana could check the injury that led to the blood.
Cana's pov :
I came in to bring lucy to the hang out as natsu had got in a fight and had broken some guys arm. He had broken his own nose as well. But it looks like she got in a worse fight. Once she regains consciousness I call her name multiple times now in a panic. Once she starts to Sit up I help her and as she sits in her bed all bloodied and lost looking I finally register what is going on and I start to clean her up but she won't let me take her clothes off which makes it kinda hard to clean her up. "Lucy do you want me to call virgo she can help and I'm sure you won't mind her taking your clothes off. " I asked. Since she can't talk much she just nodded her head the slightest which I took as a yes. I go and get lucy's phone so I can learn virgo number and I find a contact named ❤Virgo♍❤ so I click on it and wait till she picks up. After two rings she answers. " Virgo? Lucy's hurt can you come here quick. Thanks" I said and hung up before she had a chance to respond. I want to know what happened but as lucy can hardly speak or move I doubt she would be able to tell me anything and I don't know if she would even want to anyway. It didn't take long for virgo to come but she had arrived with erza and the gang.
Noone pov :
Virgo politely asked the gang to wait in the living room but she wanted cana to stay for a second. " cana-chan what happened that caused my princess to be hurt" Virgo asked even though she had a general idea of what happened she just wanted to know if cana had seen or known of the abuse in anyway. "No I just came in and she was lying on the floor looking like that. " cana replied. Virgo let out a sigh of relief yet disappointment at the same time. "Thank you cana now can you please leave so I can clean lucy's cuts up." Virgo asked as polite as she could when asking someone to Leave. Once cana had left lucy's bedroom to join the others in the living room virgo made her way over to lucy's bed.
Virgo pov:
Once I had reached lucy I took a quick look at the young girl I had grown up with sitting there depressed and beat up and it shattered my heart I love her she is like a little sister to me. I go over to the first aid kit and take out the antibacterial wipes and place them down on the bed next to me. I then start to take lucy's t-shirt off looking up at her to make sure she is ok with it. I then proceed to remove the rest of her clothes then I begin to clean her up as I was doing so I examined her injuries. She had bruises and cuts all over her stomach new and old as well as scars on her legs and arms but what made me feel the worst was the cuts on her wrist. It didn't take a genius to figure out that she had placed them there herself. Once I finished cleaning her up I bandaged her arms and legs as well as wrapping a bandage around her stomach. I hugged her and kissed her forehead before going to her closet to get her some pyjamas. I found a pair I knew she found comfortable and I dressed her as she was still in excruciating pain. Once she was dressed I went to the living room and informed everyone that I was done cleaning her up but she would need pain killers. "Who did this to her? Why would someone do this to her it's not right!" Natsu said angry yet upset. " since lucy is unable to speak she can't tell us what happened and I would advise all of you to go home as princess needs rest " I stated as polite as I could I didn't want to deal with their questions that would be left to my princess but she needs rest just now. Everyone agreed to leave after a little argument to stay by natsu and levy. Once everyone but erza was gone I brought lucy pain killers and some water. "Thank you virgo, for everything." She said weakly with a small smile and she hugged me. Of course I hugged back lucy has been my best friend since I was a baby since my mum had me when she was working for the heartfilia. Lucy asked me to stay with her since she didn't feel safe. So I climbed in bed and she snuggled up to me as I kissed her cheak good night. Natsu better take good care of my princess when he finally tells luce how he feels. Since I have known lucy for a very long time I notice the way she acts how she smiles even after being beat up or how she will always put up a gard and not show emotions except with people she truly love and trusts. I hope she has the courage to tell someone and stop her fathers cruelty.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ok sorry for the wait guys I hope you enjoy this new chapter. I bet you thought natsu would find lucy. Please leave a comment to tell me what you think and if you would like to tell me an idea you had for my story please pm me or comment on the chapter thank you.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.