chapter one

Lucy was wakened by her maid,spetto san.
She sat up abruptly
"oh hello spetto-san is something wrong "
she asked with worry evident in her voice. "Miss your father wishes to speak with you" spetto replied concerned for the blondes safety. "Ok I'll be down soon" lucy said with a small smile but the fear in her eyes was not mistaken. Lucy got ready for her meeting with her father hoping to look presentable as to not anger him. As soon as she was done with her morning routine she left the comfort of her bedroom to go meet her dad hoping she would not get another beating.
When the young teen arrived at her father's office she gently knocked. Lucy felt like running as she didn't want to see him but she has dealt with his neglect and beating's for ten years and has gotten really good at hiding all emotions, wither that was a good thing or not. Her dad told her to come in and she did just that. "Have a seat lucy" he spoke with excitement yet sorrow in his voice. "Yes father." Lucy replied in a monotonous voice one she has perfected to help hide her feelings and emotion. Silence was thrown upon them for a long awkward five minutes, Until Jude spoke rather apologetically
" look I'm sorry for everything I've done since your mother passed and I'll admit that I made many mistakes I hope you can forgive me." He gave a slight pause to see her reaction but as usual she wore a blank face "I just can't control myself that is why I'm sending you to a boarding school with a high rating. You will leave in the morning please return to your room and pack your belongings." "Of course father. I'll start packing right away" and with that she bowed and left to pack.

Lucy's pov:
I can't believe that just happened. He acted strange today no slap across the face for not answering quick enough and no insults about how I'm fat or how I'm just a dumb blonde. Mabye he was being sincere with his apology and really does regret everything. No I shook my head to rid myself of the thoughts of course he doesn't he hates me and he has every right I'm a disappointment but this opportunity with the boarding school can change that.

Time skip till dinner still lucy's pov :
I wasn't really eating I was just pushing it around on my plate. I don't have a big apetite and rarely eat but I was hungry just now. I was just thinking about ways to make my father proud at this new school so I didn't focus enough to eat anything. "Are you all packed bitch" my dad slurred breaking me out of my thoughts. It was pretty easy to tell he was drunk so I had to be careful when I spoke." Not yet " I spoke in my monotonous voice which I use whenever speaking as I'm scared to show emotions especially around my dad. "Well get a move on or I'll just chuck you there with no clothes" he said barely audible. As dinner passed I walked back to my room. since my father is reasonably rich we own the heartfilia konzern which is big to say the least. I started to pack again and was finished within the hour so I decided to do something I haven't done for a few days I was trying to quit but it was rather hard. I found one of my cigarettes in the special drawer I have full of them and lit it. I take one long drag then put it out. When spetto-san found out I promised to quit and I intend on doing so.
Time skip next day third pov:
As lucy woke up to spetto shaking her she smiled remembering that soon she would be at a new town and a new school. After lucy had done her morning routine and ate some porridge for breakfast she walked to her fathers office to say her goodbyes. she softly knocked on the door after he answered, she walked in and hugged him not caring if it would cause a beating which indeed it did but not a very bad one just a kick to the ribs and a slap across her face which is a lot better than normal. She covered her now forming bruise on her face with make up like she always done. And said goodbye to the maid's. As she got in the limo she started thinking if she would make some friends.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Sorry if it's not the best it will or should get better in future chapters it will be a bit boring until she arrives at the school. Hopefully the chapters will get longer as well . If I have any spelling mistakes please inform me.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.