telling

No one's pov :
Lucy and natsu made a little plan when they were in the room but outside the room the others were concerned at how long they had been in there except for levy who was going to die due to fangirling. Natsu and lucy then came back out and went in opposite directions both avoiding the weird stares they were given. Lucy went into the kitchen since she knew there was a strawberry cake in there I mean she does live with erza. While natsu went into a drawer in the living room to get a party popper (media) then both went into the living room where everyone could see them. Erza was visibly drooling at the sight of strawberry cake. Levy however was trying not to give it away by fangirling to hard. "Ready luce" Natsu asked to which he god a nod in reply. He then pulled the party popper as lucy and him shout we go out at the same time. The two of them agreed they wanted to make it special but also wanted to tell them straight away. Mira fangirled then literally fainted levy following her example and everyone else just told them congratulations. Natsu and lucy went to sleep in lucy's bed (not in a dirty way) and everyone other than erza left.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ok so I'm sorry this is literally the shortest thing ever but I have kind of run out of ideas so this might be the last chapter unless you guys have some ideas that could help me out.