Questions

No one's pov :
Lucy woke up by virgo shaking her "ughhh what's up virgo?" Lucy asked still groggy from waking up. "You slept through the alarm princess it's five minutes till class starts but I understand if you want a day off due to injuries" Virgo said with concern. " if you don't mind can you and i just stay home today I want to have time to rest." Lucy replied still hazy from yesterday's events. Virgo nodded and left the room presumably to let the school know of lucy's absence. Lucy no longer knew where her father was and cana had informed her over text that morning that he never picked up when she had called him last night as cana and the others don't know of lucy and her fathers abusive relationship they thought it a wise choice to try and contact lucy's father to let him know of his daughter state. Lucy knew as soon as classes were over for the day her friends wouldn't hesitate to come over and ask questions about the condition cana had found her in and god knows lucy was nor ready to answer their questions. She had better prepare herself. Lucy was thinking of a lie she could say to them she had got in a fight it wasn't a very good lie but she hoped it believable.
Time skip till after school
(Don't worry you didn't miss anything)
It didn't take natsu long to get to lucy's dorm as soon as classes had finished not bothering to wait for the others. As soon as he got there he never knocked he just entered as if he had done so a million times before. "Luce? LUCE WHERE ARE YOU?" Natsu shouted worry yet angry about someone doing this to his luce. There was no denying he had fallen head over heels in love with the girl but he was scared since he knew near to nothing about his dear friend that he would be instantly shot down. "Natsu? Who let you in." Lucy asked as she slightly limped over to him from the kitchen. " luce sit down you need time to heal you shouldn't be walking yet." Natsu said protectively.
Lucy did so willingly as it hurt to walk anyway. " luce I want to know what happened now!" Natsu said very demanding scared his girl was in danger. Lucy never even got a chance to respond as a bunch of people barged into the dorm and into the living room where natsu and lucy were sitting. The intruders were; levy,mira,erza,cana,lisanna, elfman , jet and droy  (they followed levy) , laxus, evergreen, bixlow , wendy,happy and carla (I forget how many people out of ft high she has met😂). As soon as lucy laid her eyes on everyone she felt trapped. She would have to tell them the truth she felt obligated to do so. But she was scared so she decided she would only tell one person which was her best friend levy. " levy - chan? Is it OK if I just tell you first then you tell the others I'm scared" lucy whispered  tearing up she hated showing emotion it was weak but this was one of those times she couldn't help it. The others noticed the little drops of water falling down her cheaks and instantly they felt heartbroken they hardly ever see lucy showing emotion let alone crying. Levy nodded slowly and took lucy's hand in her own and led her to her room.
Levy's pov :
I led lulu to her bedroom and sat next to her on her bed holding her hand waiting for her to be ready to talk. I love the girl she is practically my sister already and I know basically nothing about her she just has this effect on people that make them so happy with her and she is just so trustable  (is that a word?). She finally talks but she starts from the beginning I just sit hear and listen in shock. I hate her father he deserves to due for doing this to my lulu. Once she finishes I hug her as she cries on my shoulder. "Lu-chan I'm so sorry that you had to go through that you don't deserve it. But it stops now I'm not letting him touch you and I'm sure natsu and the others won't either." I say as I rub her back. She sniffles and kisses my cheek."Thank you levy I love you." She says then stands up extending her hand pulling me up with her as she exits the room ready to tell the others.
No one pov :
Lucy exits into the living room ready to tell her story again. " hey guys I'm ready now" lucy says as she sits down next to natsu and erza. Everyone just looks at her waiting for her to explain.lucy gets up and walks over to where virgo was sitting and sat on her lap she felt safer with her 'sister' there. "Ok so when my mum died that's kinda when everything started." Everyone was just confused now. " My......dad....He ..He used to shout at me and call me names not long after she died." Everyone looked at lucy with pity yet in erza and natsu all there was,was anger. " as I got older the name calling became worse and it became a daily routine....Then one day he was drunk he didn't just call me names he..... beat me up. " Lucy stopped and looked at everyone who looked back at her in horror at what she had just said. " the beatings git worse and eventually it's all he ever did with me he neglected me until he wanted to beat me. He would say I did something wrong and needed punished...but I didn't think I had done anything bad...He would tell me what my beating was for and not to do it again. " Lucy paused as more and more tears fell from her face. "I had to learn how to hide the cuts and bruises he left on my skin. No one was allowed to see it other than virgo." Lucy said and she stopped again not being able to say anything coherent as her body was shaking as she sobbed into Virgos shoulder. Virgo held her tightly in her arms as her own tears silently fell from her heartbroken eyes. " That's enough princess your safe as long as I'm here let's go to bed okay?" Virgo said really softly. Lucy just nodded as she snuggled up more to her friend. Virgo lifted her to her bedroom.
Virgo pov :
Once I place lucy on her bed I re-enter the living room to tell everyone to leave. " Can you please leave? My princess has had a long day and she needs her rest." I asked politely and left to lucy's bedroom. I changed my now sleeping mistress and then proceeded to change myself as i lay down in bed next to my princess. She snuggled up closer as I wrap an arm around her I hope everything gets better now I hate to see my 'sister' hurt.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Sorry for not updating in forever I have been ill 😢. Just to clarify the 'sister' thing between lucy and virgo is because they have known each other since they were babies since Virgos mum worked for layla heartfilia. So they feel like they are sisters. I know some people wanted her to tell natsu first but I just like the idea of building up there relationship slowly instead of rushing it. This isn't a romance book it does eventually have nalu and possibly gale but it is a story about friends helping one another when in need more than anything.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.