The friend date

Natsu pov:
I want to know why luce is so emotionless. Maybe she just hasn't ever had a friend before I mean she was home schooled her whole life and she hasn't been seen outside her mansion in a long time. I know cause a magazine I read did an article on it. The magazine is sorcerers weekly and it had a whole bit on how the heartfilia konzern was earning more money. It also said how they had a child named lucy that hadn't been seen or heard from since layla heartfilia death. When she was very young.
I feel bad for her I know what it's like to lose a parent my dad ran away mum was really upset happy was just born he was only a month old when it happened.  I loved my dad but I haven't seen or heard from him in four years. That's why I want to know luce so much she could really use a friend after all.
No one's pov:
Lucy was a little worried but carried on following natsu to this restaurant. Once they got there Natsu talked to the manager. Then him and lucy were taken to a nice little booth near the window. A waiter asked what drinks they wanted and lucy said a water would be lovely. Natsu on the other hand ordered a coffee. The waiter then went and got the drinks and left allowing them time to find what dish they wanted. "So luce what food you want it's on me." Natsu asked really upbeat. " That's really kind natsu thank you but I can't let you do that." Lucy said "please luce" Natsu said with puppy dog eyes. Lucy not being able to say no caved and instead said yes. The waiter came back for the orders where natsu ordered steak lucy ordered a vegetarian burger. "So luce why do you speak with no emotion" that one question made lucy feel nervous but sensing she could trust natsu she told him almost everything leaving out her father mistreating her. "Oh I'm so sorry luce" Natsu ended up spilling about his past as well making an invisible bond appear between the two as their friendship strengthened.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ok I know it is extremely short but I had made the chapter at school and had over a thousand words but forgot to save it. I had no time to redo the chapter the same as it was so this will just be a filler hopefully I can make a longer one for tomorrow.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.