First day

Hey so make sure to tell me your opinions on the book xx
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Lucy's pov :
I woke up to my alarm beeping early in the morning I get up earlier than everyone else so I can do my routine and not let them see my bruises, cuts and scars. I go for my shower and get dressed into a black long sleeved top with black skinny jeans.

 I go for my shower and get dressed into a black long sleeved top with black skinny jeans

Once I'm dressed I start with my make up. I make sure I look ok then leave the bathroom heading for my bag. I get everything ready. Then look at the time I still have an hour and a half before school so I write two letters one for my mum letting her know what's going on. And one for my dad. After I'm done I seal them and place my mum's with the rest of her letters in my drawer and take the letter for my dad to the mail box. Once I come back erza is awake. " hello erza-san " I say. " Hello lucy - San,you know you can call me erza" I nodded in response. " Lucy? Why are you up and dressed so early." Oh nuts " I'm just an early person I guess " she seemed to believe what I said which was extremely weird considering her being superior to me. I waited on erza getting ready then we both left to our first class we had six classes a day five days a week. Me and erza had every class together except biology and music as erza had drama and physics instead of those two classes. We headed to English as it was our first class erza went and sat front row. I went to the teacher " konichiwa my name is lucy heartfilia " I introduced myself. " ahh the new student my name is Mr Conbolt you may take a seat next to Mr dragneel" he pointed at the back which was where the only available seat was and I saw natsu. I walked over and sat down he said " hey luce" "hello dragneel" I answered but immediately felt guilty when natsu whispered dragneel in a very sad tone it hurt me so much but never showed it. I ignored him the rest of class and focused on my thoughts. I missed my dad it was weird I really truly missed him even after all he has done to me I love him and couldn't ask for a better dad. He teaches Me when I do wrong how to act like a heartfilia and he taught me to never trust as it just backfires but it came with a price it made me hate myself and be left with scars from my own hand. As I continue thinking on my life and how I hat myself but love my family I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up its the teacher.
"

Yes Mr Conbolt " I asked in my normal voice but tried to make it more polite " Miss heartfilia are you alright I know how first days can be and you seem to be spacing out " he asked with a face full of worry and he sounded genuinely concerned. " oh sir thank you for your concern but I'm absolutelyfine just a little homesick" I said and realised I truly meant it he went back to the lesson and I continued with the day not much went on not worth mentioning anyway but it was now lunch and as soon as I walked in the cafeteria I was met by natsu dragging me to a table consisting of erza , a girl with short blue hair who's face I couldn't even see as it was stuffed in a book. ,there was also a guy without a shirt on with raven hair. And a girl with long blue hair starring daggers at me beside the raven haired guy. "Luce this is levy, gray , juvia and of course you know erza considering she is your roommate." Natsu said pointing at the people as he introduced them. "Hello " I said im My normal voice and took a seat sitting with my back straight like a proper lady. I didn't know what to do as they continued in their conversation I don't know what to do they are all communicating as well as eating. Where I'm doing neither I have no food as I'm not very hungry ever since I was little, well since my mum died if I did wrong I would not only get a beating I would also get starved. It makes one not that hungry as much. I was pulled into reality when erza called my name " Yes erza?" I asked "you can talk you know, we don't bite we just want to be your friends " she said so caringly. " thanks erza I just I've never had a friend I don't know how this works I have only ever had people who used me for my money." I said and I let a little frown show but only for a second and I'm sure no one even noticed it's just a slip up anyway . nothing to worry about. " That's horrible Luce you don't deserve that plus you already have a friend" Natsu spoke up at first very mad turning into a very soft happy voice. "Who?" I asked genuinely interested. " Me,duh and I'm sure Erza is your friend too and you never know if you talk a little maybe the gang here will be your friend too." He said in a very loving tone. " Thank you that means alot." I spent the rest of lunch talking with no one even noticing me not eating. I didn't let the 'gang' as natsu calls it, know much about me. I'm still a little scared of letting them no much about me. The rest of my classes are a breeze with the teachers barley calling on me but picking on the other students. As I head back to my dorm.........
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ok I know I said I would like to upload five chapters at once but I got side tracked with school starting back and my birthday is tomorrow so I have been a little excited and maybe forgot about the book so you might need to wait a while longer for the next chapter I'll try and upload as soon as possible.

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the fairytail characters nor the anime, that goes to hiro mashima I do however own this plot and book so please do not copy. your opinions are valued though. Please vote share and comment if you enjoy my book thank you.