Chapter 1

Hey guys I just wanted to thank you if you are reading this!

I would just like to sincerely apologise for the fact that this story is the most horrible thing u will ever read, take in that I was 13 years old and I started writing this almost wrote this 2 years ago I seriously regret writing this as to be completely honest, it's bad! Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't go ahead and read the story but just be aware that this is probably the most messiest thing I have ever written therefore don't expect to be amazed. Although I hate this story with a passion, I will not delete it as it was my first ever fan fiction and even though it is awful, I am proud of it!! I am also aware this is in need of serious editing so please don't comment on a spelling mistake or typo because this is just my rough draft!

I love you guys a lot for getting this story noticed and if you ever want to talk I'm here to listen to you!

© All rights reserved.

Anyway I hope you enjoy my story.

{used to be called two weeks can change your life hoe-ever I changed it bc I can}

---------------------------------------------

Today was the day we had all been waiting for for years it was the day that me, Jess and Charlotte were going to LA for 2 weeks. We were so excited because we had never been on holiday on our own before and we finally got to be independent for a while.

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I am Abbie, I'm 17 and I'm from Brighton and my best friends are Jess and Charlotte. I never really had that many friends in school because since I was eight I was bullied because I liked different music to everyone else and I had different hobbies but when Abbie and Jess came along they have been my best friends for the last 9 years.

"Abbie, Jess are you almost ready we are going to be late and charlotte will be waiting for you" my mum shouted up the stairs

"We're just coming, jess is on the toilet an I forgot to pack shoes!"

"Ok just hurry up" my mum shouted

"Ok we are coming now" I said to my mum as I tumbled down the stairs carrying my suitcase and jess was right behind me

"You ok there?" my mum said sarcastically

"Could be better if you actually helped me!" I shouted back

As we got into the car I got a text from Charlotte.

Message from Char

"Where are you, hurry up I'm here already"

Message to Char

"Sorry just coming, Jess took forever on the toilet and I forgot to pack shoes!"

Message from char

"Ok, to much info haha"

Jess and I just laughed when I told her what charlotte said and I decided not to text back because I didn't want to use up all my credit. When we got to the airport it looked beautiful (well as beautiful as an airport could look) as it was 8pm so it was dark and all the outside was lit up and looked beautiful, there was hundreds of people there with their families and suitcases and people on there own. But out of all of them people me and Jess still managed to find Charlotte and she was frantically jumping up and down on a bench when she spotted my mums car pulling into the parking spot.

"Bye mum ill miss you, I'll ring you when we get there but you might be asleep" I said to my mum as I got out the car.

"Bye sweetie" she said as she drove off whilst waving to us.

Me and Jess both ran towards Charlotte who was now standing in front of the bench, we ran towards each other pushing people on the way, we hugged each other madly because we were so excited "we've missed you" me and Jess said as we squeezed Charlotte tightly, suffocating her slightly.

"I've missed you guys to" charlotte said squeezing us. Me and Jess hadn't seen Charlotte in a month as she had to go and visit her nan but we did Skype her and FaceTime her. As we got into the airport we suddenly realised that none of us knew where we were and where we had to go. me and Charlotte relied on jess because she was already 18 and me and char were only 17 but jess

still had no idea where we were.

"Guys I think we might be lost". Jess said to us worried

Just how I wanted to start our holiday!

I had to ask some completely random person to ask us where to go and to make it worst, I had to ask alone whilst Charlotte and jess laughed at me. "she said that we are going the complete wrong way and that we need to go to terminal 8 and walk down there and then should be able to see the flight and then if we get lost along there then we can ask someone else, but just to make it clear I am not and I mean not asking again!" I shouted and they both continued to laugh at me.

We made our way down terminal eight but there was loads of flights to America and how we're we supposed to know which one we only had an hour and a half and we still had to get through customs.

We managed to find our way around but we only had an hour to go through customs and get on our flight on time, which would be hard with these two slow coaches.

We had to run to our flight as when I got searched I didn't realise I had a belt on and I beeped which was so embarrassing because everyone was staring at me. Again Charlotte and Jess were just laughing at me as I was asked to take my belt off, I got away with it and we ran from customs to our flight and I mean we had to run so fast but fast really did mean fast or other wise we wouldn't of made it and that would be a disaster!

As we got onto the plane I realised that there were 3 of us and there was only 2 per row so of course it had to be me who sat with the fat man who took up all the room and snored so loudly I couldn't here myself think, Charlotte shouted to me "this is going to be a long 10 hours for you, hope you have fun" she said sarcastically and gave her the middle finger.

As we got off the plane it was dark it was about midnight, Charlotte and jess fell asleep on the coach to the hotel but I couldn't sleep because I was to excited to sleep, also I couldn't wait to see what it was like and I wanted to see all the scenery. coaches make me feel really ill and falling asleep in one makes my head go crazy. but it seems that Abbie and jess are fine as they are snoring so loud it almost made a song.

"Char, jess get up we're here" I shouted in both of there ears. They both shot up and jess said "Abbie why would you do that, I was asleep" now I know never to wake jess up whilst she is sleeping

"Omg this is beautiful" Charlotte said as soon as soon as we got there. It looked like there were celebrities in there because I swear there were fans outside or maybe I was just tired. As soon as we got in the hotel all the lights were lit up and it looked stunning it was quite and all there was was a huge space with chandeliers and hot tubs and also pools and this was just the lobby.

When we got to our room it was amazing, we all shared a room but we all had separate rooms I'm there, my room had a balcony that had the most beautiful view and right outside my room was the toilet, Charlottes room was opposite mine and jesses was next to me.

--------------------------------------------

Of course I was the first one up the next morning it was already 9 o'clock but those two lazy pants didn't want to get up. I got up had a shower, straightened and curled the ends of my hair and then put on my maroon skater dress and then white converse. I applied little makeup which includes of mascara and eyeliner and natural eyeshadow. I then made a cup of tea when there was a knock at the door.

---

OK SO WHEN I WROTE THIS I THOUGHT I HAD THIS GENIUS IDEA OF HAVING TWO ABBIES IN THIS BOOK AND I DONT KNOW WHY THE FUCK I THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA BUT ANYWAY IM SORRY IF THIS CONFUSES YOU IM TRYING TO CHANGE ONE OF THE NAMES TO CHARLOTTE AND IF I SAY ABBIE IN ANY CHAPTERS TELL ME BC I NEED TO CHANGE THAT!!!