Chapter 36

ABS POV

Two hours in a bath and right now I'm starting to freeze. and your probably wondering 'why don't you just fill it back up with hot water' well it's not as easy as that considering that brad turned all heating and electricity off to make me come out of the bathroom. right now it's pitch black and freezing and I only have my tiny little torch In the back of the airing cupboard and in any second it will probably with my luck will run out of batteries.

I know I sound really pathetic right now. and most likely sound like a huge idiot. or even that I'm being dumb. but right now I'm to nervous to go out. I mean my friends almost said that I loved brad. that's a huge deal for me and it's humiliating.

I sound like the worst friend ever to them but they don't understand how important that was to me. I know there probably worried so much right now as I haven't spoke a single word since I stormed off but they should know me better, they know that I've learnt my lesson and I promised myself i would never do it again. and I'm not breaking that promise and they should know that. No way on earth am I going to pick up another razor in my life. not after I almost killed myself with one. No way after that day. never in one million years. I'm never breaking my promise.

"Abbie?" I heard someone whisper softly through the door.

"Please" they spoke.

"Just listen" this time I know it's brad talking.

"I know you can hear me and I understand if you don't want to talk. I completely understand. I just want to say that I hope you ok. and please, I know that you don't want to but please come out. you don't have to say anything to us and you can just walk out for all we care. but you have been in there for almost three hours and it's not safe. I'm sorry I turned off all the electricity and heat but i thought it would make you come out. I know that you don't want to but if you can, can you just say one word to us, anything just so we know that your safe."

that was touching and sweet. There's something inside me that wants to run out and hug the living daylight out of him but I know that I'll probably end up humiliating myself even more. ill just take it slowly. get out the bath. change clothes. do hair. then walk out slowly. but very slowly.

"Ok" I murmured. they must of heard me because they all gasped.

"Thank god your safe" Jess screamed.

I then unplugged the shower, got out the bath slowly. put on my clothes and did my hair in a messy bun. Before walking to the door.

OH GOD IM NERVOUS!

I slowly reached the door handle and opened it slightly popping my head slightly round the corner. everyone's head popped up as soon as they saw the sight of me and literally jumped up and tackled me to the ground. I hadn't even opened the door completely. for some reason I happy cried. I just let the tears run freely down my face whilst everyone engulfed me into a huge hug. was it really that much of a big deal?

"Abs" brad whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine....once again!

"You didn't hurt yourself did you?" he whispered again.

"N-no Brad, no I-I didn't" I trembled.

"Show me your arms!" are you serious. he didn't believe me. what the hell?

"Brad I'm serious. I made a promise." I said whilst showing him my arms.

"what's that then?" he pointed out.

"Nothing. that was like five months ago"

"What? I knew you then."

"I'm sorry" I started crying again. I wanted no body to know about that one time. never. it was after we were burgled. I had no idea what i was doing!