Chapter 35

A/N

Hello my people. I know I've already said this on my other fan fiction. but right now I feel like I May explode. since august I have been waiting for any of the vamps to follow me and I'm getting nowhere. on the last follow spree I tweeted about 300 times altogether and still nothing. I know it seems a lot to ask but if any of you have a follow from them, do you think you could maybe dm my username to them. I WILL LOVE U FOREVER! and I'll be really grateful for whoever does. my usernames brummie_brad or thevamps_abbie :D

Anyway here's what you've been waiting for

----------------------------------------------

You could say I freaked out slightly. my heart started doing these funny flips and it suddenly became very hot. did Ella just say what I thought she said? it can't be, he has a girlfriend, I think. that means he's cheating on her. as much as I was jealous, Holly's my friend and I can't betray her like that. I just stared at the window for about five minutes, trying to think this through, blocking everything else out for a minute and just try and get them words through my head. the whole time brad looked so upset, he was staring at me with sorrow in his eyes and maybe a slight tear. I wasn't trying to ignore him I just needed time to think straight. that's what brad was going to ask me! that's why he locked us in the car. I still have no idea if he's going out with holly, I mean he said he was texting her in the car right? or am I just talking crazy. This is so confusing!

"Abs?" Ella whispered.

"Yeh" I shivered slightly.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"I um, uh um I yeah"

"You seem a bit lost" tris spoke.

"I'm fine" I snapped slightly, obviously I wasn't but I'm not going to say I'm really surprised or I don't know what to say because I don't want brad to feel guilty.

"Your lunch is there" Jess added, trying to change the subject. I picked up the bag and realised the whole milkshake had spilt all inside the bag. nice, strawberry flavoured chicken burger and chips. so much for food. I just put the bag back down before facing the wall again.

"What's wrong with it?" brad asked quietly. I don't know what to say?!

"Strawberry chicken burgers and chips"

"I had no idea they sold that?" brad seemed a bit shock.

"No my milkshake spilt"

"Maybe we'll go home" Connor said before everyone turned around and put there suit belts on and tris began to drive. Again it was awkward because no one was talking to me and brad was on his phone again. to make things worse, I am bursting for a wee! I don't even know how long I can hold it in for!

"Can we stop at a toilet somewhere" I shouted hoping tris would hear me.

"Are you serious, we just past one" he shouted back.

"I can't control my bladder!"

"Fine but we'll be home in about 20 minutes"

"I cannot hold it for that long" I yelled.

"There's one in about 5 minutes I think" brad finally spoke up. I really hoped he wasn't listening but he obviously was. how embarrassing.

"Thanks" I muttered with my head down.

"Are you ok?" Brad whispered close to my ear. it sent shivers down my spine.

"I-I-I um uhhh yeah I'm fine" I stuttered

"You don't seem it"

"I just don't understand what just happened if I'm honest" it slipped, oh no.