Chapter 20

So today was the day, the day that I move to London with all my friends and the day that my life completely changes. these last 6 days have been sooo stressful...

1) my mum didn't want me to leave her because I was the only one she had left.

2) I had to find away to get all the money for me and the girlies to get an apartment. the boys are paying for there apartment so it was easier to get the money.

3) I didn't want to leave because I hatttteeeeee busy cities and Brighton was just perfect!

That's all really, I suppose oh and also you start college tomorrow which means I only have one day to settle in and only have one day to explore. me, Charlotte and Jess our getting a train from Brighton to London Victoria where then we will be greeted by the boys because they said that they wouldn't take the train! then they will take us to our apartment.

It's 7:45 and the girls should have been here 15 minutes ago!!!! I really don't want to miss our train because I really don't want to be late when the boys arrive. the apartments are practically next to each other. me, char and Jess are in apartment 67a and brad,james,tristan and Connor our in 74a so we are only a few apartments apart.

"Abbieeeeeee, Jess and Charlotte are here" my mum shouted from down the Stairs to me.

"Alright no need to shout I'm coming please can you get me the bottle of water I left on the side and also my earphones, phone and tablet which are on the breakfast bar!" I shouted back

"Sure" my mum replied

"Char. jess!" I shouted as I ran up to them hugging them until they almost suffocated

"Helllooooooyyy" they both replied in unison, oh god it was like we were five and we were going on our first school trip without are parents!

"Right abs here's your things" she passed me my stuff.

"Thanks"

"Have you got your cases, all college forms, all stuff you need for you-"

"Yes mum I have! I'll miss you but ill ring every and I'll come back as soon as anything happens or you want me home. please can you not miss me to much ill only be gone for 6 months." I said with tears in my ears and my mums eyes were welling up.

"Ok, please don't forget me, I loveeeee you" she said still hugging me

"Of course I won't, I love you too mum" I said grabbing my cases.

"Bye mum" I said

"Bye hunny, text me when you get there and ring me later tonight" she said waving to me as we walked down the path way

-------------------------------------------

Not really a great start to our journey already.....

We got down my road and of course something has to go wrong with me around. I completely forgot that my better earphones were in my suitcase so I thought I would quickly stop at the end of the road because we had quite a lot of time till are train. I went to sit down on the bench and brought my suitcase up with me. I then unzipped the suitcase and it was that fall up that everything fell out of it, leaving a massive pile of clothes all over the concrete and I had to pick them all up whilst char and Jess were just laughing hysterically at me and taking photos of me, whilst Im on the concrete on my hands and knees picking it all up on my own! well done Abbie your doing great......

"Thankyou so much guys for helping me there! you were so much help I don't know what I would do without you guys there helping me!" I said sarcastically.