Chapter 30

Enjoy!

I had a text fight with my friend on which was hotter. brad or tris. I obviously said brad but she doesn't think so. please help me and comment with the name that u think is better looking. I will love u all!!! (If you say brad)

Oh and Thankyou so much to millie_xx

And MelodyVamptette for voting so much it means a lot!

----------------------------------------------

ABBIES POV

They finally found me! Five hours. that's all it was and I had been knocked out, got a broken jaw, been called a bitch twice, been taken from Charlotte, I had been kicked in the stomach and I have never had that much blood missing in my body before. I have never been so happy to be in someone's arms before, I'm so glad it's brads too. After I rung brad I stayed completely silent because I was not looking for another punch or slap across the face. they were so stupid. who let's the girls you've just kidnapped have a phone!?

I was just waiting and waiting and waiting on my so called bed. I heard a slight cry come from Charlotte but she didn't say a word. I was going to say I just called brad and there going to rescue us, but if Nathan heard I would of probably of been dead by now. so I just kept quiet. also I didn't want to give both of our hopes up just incase they didn't turn up. but they did! and I now couldn't be more happy. the police stormed Into the house first. they were yelling and I could swear I heard one of them drop to the ground. but anyway they were searching and we stayed completely silent until they knocked my door down. I was so close to getting hit by it too. they saw me and slowly walked towards me. I wasn't an animal, were they afraid of me? one man said I needed to stand up and walk to the front door where I was safe but I physically couldn't. I was in so much pain in my stomach that I couldn't Stand up. He then picked me up and and carried me to the door. that was when i saw them all. brad literally ran towards me, I could see the hatred in his eyes towards the kidnappers and I could tell that he wanted to pick me up and swing me around but he knew couldn't and he knew he couldn't hurt me. the man slowly lifted me on to brad and he looked so sad. like he felt really sorry for me. I felt so safe in his arms and it was nice. He didn't dare to touch me. he was really gentle and tried not to move a lot. I think he could tell I was in a lot of pain. We hadn't actually had a conversation. I couldn't, my jaw felt like it was about to completely snap.

Char then came out in James' arms and it was so cute. Her face was in james' chest and she was holding her stomach in pain. I can't even begin to think about how much pain she must of been in. James called an ambulance and I was really nervous. what if I was told I had to have surgery on my jaw or one of my ribs was broken. I think char knew that one of her ribs were broken because she was in so much pain and Nathan kicked her so hard that the one blow was probably enough to break one of her ribs.

Everyone started crowding me and char but we didn't want to show our faces so after a while I dug my head into brads chest. it was actually quite embarrassing having people staring right at you and crowding you. my mum looked so upset, when her and Jess saw me and Charlotte they both had tears in there eyes and every so often one of the tears would escape.

Everyone stopped looking at me and char for a minute and suddenly started death glaring Nathan and the other man come out of the door. they disgust me. I could see that all the boys wanted to go and beat the living daylights out of them but they knew they couldn't because soon enough they were in one of the police cars and they were taken away.

I was unbelievably scared when the ambulance arrived. the two men came and asked a lot of questions before asking me and char to pick one person we wanted to be there for the journey to the hospital. It was hard to pick but in the end I picked brad. I had too, he was the one who saved me or other wise god knows where I would be now.