Chapter 5

ABBIES POV

as soon as I got dressed and noticed that Charlotte and jess weren't actually in there rooms getting ready I thought something had happened to them and I was worried but suddenly as I was making a drink char and jess came charging through the door.

"Abs, abs, abs we need to tell you something" char screamed

"Guys you scared the hell out of me I thought something happened to you guys and I was worried!" I said

"No we're fine, can we just tell you thing that we need to tell you like now!" they both shouted at me. I wondered what was wrong with them they both looked so eager to tell me something urgently but I couldn't figure it out.

"Ok then, but can't I try and guess." I said I was so confused at this point I didn't know what was going on.

"NO WE JUST HAVE TO TELL TOU" Jess said looking annoyed.

"Ok ok what is i-" I was interrupted by jess.

"BRAD LIKES YOU." I was completely shocked obviously Bradley will Simpson from the vamps did NOT say that.

"No he didn't say that your lying to me!"

"No I'm not honestly you can go ask him if you want" Abbie shouted

"No why would I ask him that,lets just forget about everything you just said to me and lets go." I said

"But I'm telling the truth." Charlotte and jess both said but I still didn't believe them.

As we left the door and phoned a taxi I didn't realise that there were fans outside waiting for them to come out, it felt awkward all the fans waiting for the vamps to come and then it's just me, Abbie and jess. when we walked out there were about 20 fans that looked completely disappointed.

As we got in the taxi, I thought I should just check my phone as I hadn't been on it for 2 days, first I went on twitter only to find out that Charlotte and jess had given my twitter name to brad , James, Tristan and Connor and my photo was all over it:

The vamps brad
@abbiesanidiot you look so peaceful when your asleep. (Then a picture of me asleep with pen all over my face and I love brad all of it)

At this point I felt completely embarrassed and I hoped that There was no more photos of me when I was asleep, but of course NO, it was on Connors, tristan,James, Charlottes and jesses twitter too. I was so embarrassed. I decided to tweet back

Abbiesanidiot:
@jessiejess @httpchar you guys are so embarrassing, I will get you back when you least expect it.

As soon as we got into the city it looked beautiful, I was worried if it would rain though because I was just In a skirt. As soon as we got there we all went to go shopping, I've always wanted to shop In America before because I don't know why but I thought there was more shops there than in England. the first shop that we went in was just a gift shop I thought I might as well get my mum and dads present whilst I was in the city because I might not have another chance.

As much as I love shopping I don't know why but that day seemed to be very unusual, I didn't want to try anything on and the whole time I didn't want to buy anything I think it's because I couldn't get the voice out of my head that was saying "BRAD LIKES YOU, brad likes you , brad likes you"

"NO HE DOESN'T" I shouted it and regretted it as soon as I said it.

"Are you ok Abbie?" jess said softly

"NO, I'm not my mind is going crazy" I said

"Why?" Charlotte asked

"Because of what you told me earlier."
I said really confused

"Oh that thing, just forget about it already, he only likes you, it's not like there has been a murderer going around in you head!" Jess shouted at me.

"Ok, ok sorry, what time should we go back to the hotel"I said

"I don't know, what time do the shops shut." Charlotte said

"I don't know why don't we go back in about half an hour because an then it will be dark?" I asked

"Ok then I'll call the taxi in about 20 mins, why don't we go Starbucks, I could do with one right now." I said

"Yep ok then, where is the nearest Starbucks" Abbie asked

"I don't know really, why don't we just go to the one we went to earlier" jess said

"Ok then" I said. We walked over to Starbucks and me and Charlotte sat down whilst jess ordered, it was so busy and we could barely find a seat, the queue was really busy to and hopefully by the taxi turned up, we would have at least of ordered.
---------------------------------------------
JESS'S POV

The queue was so long, it felt like it was going no where, whilst I was in the queue I got a text.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
Are you in the hotel.

ME TO UNKNOWN NUMBER
Who is this?

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
Oh sorry it's Tristan, Char and James gave me yours, abs and Charlottes number yesterday and I was wondering if you guys were In the hotel because we have all finished now with practise and we wanted you guys to come round, so do you want to?

ME TO TRISTAN:
Ok, we are just in Starbucks now and in a about 10 minutes are taxi will be here and then it will be about a ten minute drive, so can you give us half an hour?

MESSAGE FROM TRISTAN
ok then see you then, bye x

I then didn't reply because it was my turn to order, I got two frappochinos and I didn't order anything for me. once I got back to the table our taxi was waiting outside. great, we had to get the drinks and drink them really fast and then bin them because your not aloud food and drink in the taxi.
---------------------------------------------
Once we got back to the hotel we dumped all our bags onto our bed and got ready, I decided to re-curl my hair because it was fading and abs and char straightened their hair.

After we finished that I quickly text Tristan saying

MESSAGE TO TRISTAN
sorry just coming we will b round in one sec.

MESAGE FROM TRISTAN
Ok see you in a min.x

I quickly got Abbie's bag and this time checking that the key was actually in the bag and then put my phone in it.

"Abbie and Char, would you hurry up" I shouted

"Sorry coming now" they both replied

As soon as they both came out there rooms they looked really pretty but I don't think they realised that we were only going to the room next door. but oh well, I walked out the door first and followed by abs and Charlotte but this time we actually had our room key. as soon as I knocked brad answered the door

"Finally don't you mean more like an hour when you say half an hour" brad said and he invited us inside.

"Sorry I had to have a shower" abs said directly to brad as we walked in and brad shut the door behind us.

-

This is moving so fast I'm so sorry. im Going to change this don't worry.