Chapter 10

After I slammed the door, my mum came running towards me to hug, we hugged for about 2 minutes well it seemed liked it. when I walked into the living room, everything was gone, there was my sofa and a really bad tv that I had in the loft, everything else was gone, even the cushions and blankets. after I finished looking around in the living room I went into the kitchen, my breakfast bar was smashed in the middle and all the cupboards were empty, I don't know what my mum has been eating because there was absolutely nothing.

The worst was to come as I walked upstairs to my room, it was so weird not having two patch around, usually she would run up to me and I would pick her up, it seemed too quiet and I didn't like it. I walked into my room and the first thing I saw was the patch of blood next to my bed, that was when completely broke down, I ran onto my bed and I just cried for ages, my mum sat beside me hugging me but I just wanted to be left alone so mum went down stairs.

I tried my hardest to forget about the blood stain but it just kept haunting me, I tried butting my blanket over it but it still didn't work, I just felt so bad for her. Also I had the brad thing in my head and that kept haunting me too. I stayed in my room for two days and I didn't check my phone or anything that had any way of getting hold of anyone.

After 4 days I finally checked my phone but I was still quite scared if anyone had put anything horrible about me, once I turned it on I realised that I had had 4 miss calls from char, 3 texts from brad and 2 texts from jess.

Once I read the texts I felt really bad, I didn't want brad to think that I was ignoring him because I wasn't but I was just scared. also I felt bad for jess and Charlotte because they have been trying to get hold of me and yesterday they were wondering if i wanted to go into town with Charlotte, jess, Tristan, James and Connor but not brad. I think brad must be annoyed at me. I didn't mean to run off like off like that I was just shocked.

---------------------------------------------

It has been a week since I've seen anyone since we got back from our holiday, and today me, char, jess, James, Tristan and Connor were going to go to town to see each other again, later char and James were going on a date again (when is James going to ask her out!)

I also wanted to go today to see if brad was ok, I've tried to text him everyday but he doesn't answer. I was going to ask the boys if he was ok because I was worried that it would of completely ruined our relationship.

MESSAGE FROM CHAR

we are just leaving so meet us outside Starbucks in about half an hour

I lived really close to town but char lived in the country side and it takes her about an 20 minute drive just to get there in the car, when it only takes me about 10 minutes walking.

MESSAGE TO CHAR

ok, see you then, I can't wait to see you all again. X :)

Char and jess didn't know about the me and brad thing because they were already home, they just thought he was busy however all the boys knew so maybe they did tell them.

Once i walked into town I noticed that a few people were completely staring at me I just wanted to shout 'take a picture it will last longer' but I didn't want to sound rude but I just tried to ignore it, I also realised that most of the people that were staring at me were teenage girls, how weird.

I was the first one to get to Starbucks, they must have all of been stuck in traffic or something because it had already been thirty minutes since Char texted me, i decided to text Tristan

MESSAGE TO TRISTAN

hello I'm here, are you okay are you stuck in traffic?

MESSAGE FROM TRISTAN