Chapter 20 part 2

---------------------------------------------

What a way to fall asleep Abbie, face down and crying. I woke up this morning with tear stains on my cheek and a pillow print. it's lucky I got up early enough to sort myself out a bit. I had a quick shower and washed my hair, before drying it and then quickly putting my hair in a French plait. I applied my makeup, eyeliner, mascara, foundation and lip stick. then after I got all my stuff ready for college. I was excited and nervous at the same time just incase I had forgotten anything but I double checked. after doing that I went to the kitchen to make breakfast, of course I was the first one up as it was 7:45. I had a cereal bar and orange juice and also an apple. I had to be at college for 8:30 so I made sure I was completely ready by getting up early.

I was getting all my stuff together before I remembered what had happened last night and what happened after I had gone to sleep. I really hope that brad still likes me, he just seems not interested or either something has upset him.

The college was only about a ten minute walk so I decided that I would walk everyday instead of waiting half an hour in a car because of traffic.

I got my bag with all the paper work and my phone and earphones before exciting the door and start walking towards the college.

I quickly text my mum saying that I have settled in well and that I am just on the way to college. no way am I telling her about the me and brad thing just yet because if what happened last night. after I finished texting my mum I bluntly text brad

Message to Brad:)

Going to college see you later.

__________________________

Once I got to the college grounds, it suddenly got really busy, there were students with there friends and having a laugh and there's me all alone and not knowing anyone.

I made my way to reception before making my way to my first class. and I'm telling you now that I did get lost a few times. my first class was music. I have always loved music in school so I decided I would take the class in college. when I arrived at the class, everyone was chatting with there friends in groups, I'm guessing the teacher hadn't come in yet as there was shouting and screaming from every corner of the room.... until I turned up. when I came into the room everyone just glared at me and it went completely silent really quickly. I decided it would sit on my own, on my phone until the teacher turned up.

It was another 5 minutes of pointing and laughing until I finally spoke up and the teacher still wasn't here!

"What is it that's so funny?" I said to that girl. I generally meant it, I had no clue what was so funny about me.

"Oh so you finally spoke up!?" she said, 'finally spoke up' really? I would have spoken if I had someone to talk to. People like that deserve a slap!

"What?" I responded

"I know who you are" she said back to me, that scared the freak out of me. how did she know me!

"Your BRADLEY WILL SIMPSONS GIRLFRIEND!" she shouted that everyone could practically hear. What's it to here that I am, it's not a big deal. what was the matter with her? did she not like me just for that?

"Ye-eah sooo, what's the matter with that?" I asked, I really didn't know what the fuss was about, but I don't know why but I could see absolute hatred in her eyes.

"I was his ex!" oh no what's coming next

"He only dumped me two weeks ago!" she shouted. I could physically feel my heart snap in two, then I suddenly realised that all them times that he asked to go on a date with me, he was still going out with what's-her-face and the times he kissed me, he was still going out with what's-her-face.we have been going out for almost a month now..... Oh hell no, he didn't!