Chapter 9

Today we go home. I'm really sad to be going but I really need to get home because I really needed to see my mum. we were leaving at 2pm to go to the airport and at 5pm we were leaving so and then we will back at 5am tomorrow. it was 10 am and we decided to go to the boys room after we're finished getting ready because we didn't realise that we had the same flight times but just different planes, the boys would arrive half an hour before us so they said they would meet us when we got off, they said that they would drop us back to each others houses, I hope my house isn't a complete wreck, it's going to be so weird without two patch and I know it will.

As we left to go to the boys room we didn't realise that we would of had to of been out of our room by half 12, so we would only of been able to stay at there room till about 11:30 and then we would of had to pack our bags and put them downstairs in the baggage room and then we all agreed that we would relax by the pool until we had to go. We didn't really get much time to come to the pool a lot these these two weeks but when we did it was worth it and i will miss it and the boys.

Char felt ill again today and we didn't know why this time Charlotte and James went on there date two nights and they both really enjoyed it but I don't know but she felt really ill, yesterday she was ok but today she was all pale and she was really dizzy when she stood up, I don't know how she is going to do with a 10 hour flight. I hope she will ok.

When we went to the boys room we just talked and were trying to sort out when the flights were and when we said good bye and then dropping us home. the boys were really helpful and are going to help us if we get lost or anything Like that. once it half 11 me and jess went back to the room and it seemed really quiet. when we went into Charlottes room she was fast asleep so we decided that we would wake her up last minute and pack her bags for her, and then we would pack ourselves.

After we packed our bags our rooms seemed so empty, we woke Charlotte up and made our way to the boys room, whilst we were out char told us she had a shower which made her really dizzy and that's why she fell asleep, she could hardly stand and when we got to the boys room she just fell but we managed to get her up but then when James answered the door she completely just past out she fell flat on her face and was just lying there. everybody ran over to her really fast and we rushed her onto one of the boys bed and James carried her. we were all so worried.

"Charlotte are you ok" everyone kept saying but there was no reply.

"I'm really worried, should I go and get someone" James said

"Ill come with you, I'm sure she just fainted, Charlottes strong so she should be ok" I said

Me and James rushed down the stairs and went to the reception, I rushed to the person at the desk and said,

"My friends just fainted what should we do we are supposed to be getting out flight in 5 hours" I said to the woman at the desk

"Do you want me to call an ambulance" she replied

"Please can you just check if she's ok before we do anything" James said shouting

"Ok I'll come up now can we go" she said

"Ok, it's this way" I said as we ran back up the stairs, when we got back to the room Connor, brad, Tristan and jess were all sitting around the bed waiting for her to wake up.

"We got Someone" James said as he walked towards char.

"Ok, Is she ok" jess said, the woman walked over to Charlotte and then realised that the Best thing to do was just to leave her to wake up herself

"I'm sure she's ok, I think she was just really dizzy and needed to lay down, if you see anything unusual starting to happen call an ambulance and I will come straight back up" the woman said whilst walking out.