Chapter 21

ABBIES POV

Well these 2 days has probably been the most awkward week of my life. Today been quite quiet and me and brad haven't talked since I walked off. he hasn't even tried to apologise. what an absolute idiot! I wish someone would just Knock some sense into him. things have been pretty bad with the boys, tris, James and Connor are furious with brad and they have had multiple arguments but brad still doesn't care. it's like he hates me or something. what have I done wrong, NOTHING! I just really really want to go home.

Once I had got back to the apartment last week, everyone just ran up to me and gave me a huge bear hug. I was upset and they all knew that. they all were saying that they were going to kill brad (not literally) or that they were going to kick him where it hurts. I said that they can go ahead, he deserves it anyway!

The next day in college, I was alone most of the day. I had drama first and dance and then lunch. it was so awkward between me and becky but I still can't be mad at her because I'm glad she told me about brad because I could of still of been going out with brad. which I didn't want. yeah I'm mad at the way she told me but I'm still grateful that she told me. one day I hope we maybe could be friends, I'm not starting the conversation though.

Of course at lunch I sat alone, I looked like such a loner all by myself. I got out my phone and text Charlotte

MESSAGE TO CHAR

Get.me.out.of.here I'm such a loner and I think rumours are going around about me.

MESSAGE FROM CHAR

i wish I was with you. everything is soooo awkward, James is still really angry at brad, as well as Connor and tris and brads just sitting there on his phone aha, he deserves it really

MESSAGE TO CHAR

Come here haha!!! Hope everything gets better soon. tell everyone I say hi (except brad). your right he does deserve it.

I smiled as I sent the message. I'm so glad that brad was sad, he made this happen! as I was eating my lunch. these two girls came up to me and sat down.

"Hi, your new I aren't you?" one of the girls asked

"Hi and yeah I am. I'm so lonely!" I replied back

"We're new too, it's only us two" the other girl said.

"Nice to meet you um......" I said awkwardly

"Emily"

"Katie" they both replied

"Hi Katie and Emily, I'm Abbie but you can just call me abs if you like." I said back.

"Omg aren't you like going out with one of the ones from the vamps or something"Katie asked.

"I was but I'm not now, yeah he cheated on me and I found out yesterday.... Wait! WHAT? how did you know about me and brad?" I asked a little bit shocked.

"Brad that's his name. oh and it's sort of going around the whole college because apparently yesterday someone shouted it out and then everyone told there friends and then they told there friends and then it just keeps going on and on " Emily said. had she just not heard a word I just said.

"Omg no this can't be happening what if anyone hates me and what if it gets outside of the college and then everyone else starts hating me!" I said worryingly. what If though.....

"Oh what an idiot he is, I thought you looked really cute together anyway" Katie said. I think I may have actually found some friends here, they are both really nice and I've only known them a few minutes.