Chapter 38

ABS POV

It has been officially two weeks since I've seen brad and I can tell you now I'm quite sad. It's been Christmas and New Years and I haven't seen him once or any of the others for a fact. I miss them all!

Being in Dorset on my own with just my mum and uncle is pretty boring If I'm completely honest. Christmas,Boxing Day and New Years were brilliant and there wasn't a dull moment but now I'm back to being the normal lost girl that I am with no friends, that stays in her pyjamas all day watching movies such as high school musical on repeat.

Did I forget to say also that I got the complete box set of vampire dairies and I'm literally addicted. I think I've watch them all about ten times and I still can't get enough of it. it's just so amazing, you know when you get physically attached to something? well is It alright to say that I'm physically attached to my uncles tv?

No, I didn't think so.

I haven't heard from anyone but Connor. you may think its rude but I know that all of them have there own families and need time alone for a while. Connor told me what he got and that he misses all of us but it's fine because I'm finally able to go home today!

I was told that brad got me a present but he wanted to save it for when i get back. and if your wondering, no. me and brad are not a couple. as much as I want it to happen I know I'm probably getting my hopes up. I got brad a little present too. well you can say its huge as i brought brad 40 chocolate bars. yeah I went all out with the chocolate this year and may I say they incredibly tempting, sitting there, in a bag, lonely that they have no one to eat them. The amount of time I have had to stop myself from eating them is uncountable. I even asked my mum to look after them because I knew I would eat them.

So anyway all today and yesterday I've been packing and I'm so excited to go home.

it's so lonely here that one day I went for a walk.

I know what your thinking. ME?! me go for a walk?

Well you heard me correctly, I managed to drag myself out of the door and drag my feet out into the country side. I can't believe my uncle said there was loads of places to explore. what a lier, there was a cow field, muddy puddles that I somehow kept treading in and I think I only saw one or two houses and even then you could hardly see them as they were about a mile away.

Wow I complain a lot don't i?

It's true though, do you really fancy

Going out for a walk in the middle of winter. whilst almost being trampled on by cows, getting lost three times and being completely alone throughout the whole walk.

Those were the times that I wish I had done geography Instead of skipping every class.

Also not having phone service is a bit of a downer. like what country Field doesn't have phone service?! What if you need help or you need your gps app.

Or even worse. you can't get on your music app?!

My mum seems not so excited to go home. I mean, I only see me uncle once a year and she hates being alone and now that I don't live at home she's completely alone. I feel sorry for her sometimes as she has no one.

But right now I'm desperate to go home. and I can't physically stay here any longer. it's killing me inside!

It's fine though as I only have another hour and I'm out of here! THANK GOD! I can't even begin to say how much I've been waiting for this day!

I'm not really looking forward to the six hour drive though! Right now though I'm in my room and waiting for my mum to finish saying good bye.

"Abbie!" my mum shouted up the stairs.