Chapter 32

"Becauseeeee what brad?" I shouted. I need my ice cream and when I don't get my ice cream I get angry. brad just stood there. I tried to move but he just stood in front of me.

"Brad please just please can I pretty please have the ice cream" i asked calmly and nicely this time.

"No" he bluntly replied.

"And why is that" I asked looking up at him. I didn't realise but me and brad were literally centimetres apart....wait no scrap that millimetres apart. the Next thing you know brad kisses me. Straight on the lips and I didn't refuse. what am I doing! I'm in a hospital and my mum or a nurse or even Ella could walk in any second. I pulled away and brad looked really disappointed.

"Abbie?" Brad asked with his head down.

"Yeah" I simply replied.

"Have you still not forgiven me." he looked so sad as he said this.

"Of course I have. but this really isn't the time" after I said this I saw a little smile pulling on brads face.

"Oh good, why didn't you kiss me then?"

"Because this isn't really the right time considering I'm in a hospital" I said nicely.

"Oh ok then" he bluntly replies again still looking disappointed. have I done something wrong or something?

"Now can I have my ice cream?" I asked nicely again hoping that this time I will actually get the ice cream.

"No" WHY NOT. This is so irritating knowing that a tub of Ben and Gerry's is begging me to eat it and I can't!

"But whyyyy" I whined again acting like a five year old.

"Because you didn't kiss me" he said giving me the puppy eyes.

"Brad. give. me. the. ice. cream" I said sternly trying to completely ignore brads last comment.

"No" that's it I'm going to explode.

"Fine you know what I'll get it myself." I shouted, maybe I was a bit harsh.

"And where from" here we go again he's trying to out smart me....think abbie, think!

"U-um the shop" I said pointing to the door.

"I have a tub behind my back you know" well done mr smarty pants I had no idea.

"Yeah well done there. I did know but your not going to give me it so I'll just get it myse-" I was interrupted again by someone barging through my door.

"HELLOOOOO" it was jess,Connor and tristan.

"Hi" I bluntly replied before sitting back down on my bed and tucking myself into the duvet.

"What's up with you" Jess asked.

"Brads not giving me my ice cream and he promised he would" god I sound like such a five year old!

"Oh god brad i would give it to her if I was you. when you promise ice cream to Abbie and you don't give it to her, she will probably end up punching you in the face and especially if it's Ben and Gerry's cookie dough" Jess explained to brad.

"Fine but I have to share" yay it worked... but wait, who said anything about sharing. oh well at least I still get half a tub.

"Fine come here then because over there is justttt toooo farrrr" I said slightly over exaggerating again. everyone just ran over and sat on my bed again, you can say my feet were slightly squashed.

"I'm not sharing ice cream with four of you and me as well" I shouted at them.

"Oh and don't forgot James and Charlotte, there coming in, in a minute they text me." Connor added. great 6 people sharing one tiny tub of ice cream, this is going to be interesting. I'm so excited to see abbie though.