Chapter 27

ABBIES POV

I woke up to a really painful jaw. Wait painful is an understatement I felt like I have a whole in the side of my cheek. I'm not getting up but I can still hear everything.

"Shut up already, I think I saw her move" I heard someone whisper shout. I have no idea who it was but it was a man. wait was I knocked out!?

"Well it deserves him right for knocking out my bestfriend!" a girl shouted! wait so I was knocked out! that's Char I'm sure it is.

"Well maybe she should be less annoying!" a different voice said. how many people are in here!?

"you shouldn't hit a girl!" I think it was Char shouted.

"Well I did. what are you going to do about it!?" The next thing I heard was a heard slap and someone screaming. I saw that happening. I guess he was asking for it though.

"You didn't!?" the younger boy shouted. oh I remember now. I called him younger kidnapper and that was why he hit me. well done Charlotte, you got him back! if I could I would cheer but my face stings so much I wouldn't even be able to open my mouth. maybe there's something seriously wrong with me. wait where am I?

"You were asking for it" She shouted. and another hit. this time it's Charlotte that got hit, I'm sure of it. oh no he didn't. Please someone get me up so I can kick him where it hurts!

"Ow!" She whined.

"Well you were asking for it" younger kidnapper shouted.

"No I wasn't, you were! you hit my best friend so I'm defending her. you were lucky it was me hitting you and not Abbie because if it was Abbie I'm sure right now you would be knocked out!" shes probably right. I'm pretty sure I could hit a boy our age and he would get seriously hurt.

"Oh it's good she's asleep then!" he said and I heard it again. HE SLAPED HER AGAIN. this boy has some nerves.

"Both of you shut up!" the older man said.

"Ow, oh my god you did not do that you make me sick the fact that you think you can control a girl by slapping them! who do you think you are!?" Char shouted, must of been the younger kidnapper that hit her. AGAIN!

"I'm a kidnapper. I'm not suppose to be nice!" He snapped back.

"What makes you think you can control us?" She asked politely as possible.

"Because I can!" he snapped. I really need to get up now and beat the living daylight out of this idiot. please body wake up. just move!

"Abbie's moving" I heard Charlotte run towards me.

"Char?" I asked. god that Hurt. I feel dead.

"OMG Abbie!" she shouted right In my face.

"Owwww" is all I called get out.

"Oh my god Abbie! does it really hurt? just point where it hurts the most"

"M-my ja-w" OMG that hurt so much.

"Is It broken?" Charlotte asked. how am I supposed to know!? it feels like it but still I'm not a doctor.

"I-I Ab-bie pleaseeee!" I shouted. I really needed help right now. my jaw felt like its going to explode!

"Just stay calm Abbie." she said calmly.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH. CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" Char shouted really loud to the two men standing by the door.

"No can do princess" the older man said. Ewww that makes me feel sick.

"CAN YOU NOT SEE THE AMOUNT OF PAIN SHES IN! CALL AN AMBULANCE OR ILL DO IT MYSELF!" She shouted again.

"We told you we can't. just tell her to suck it up and carry on." that younger boy had some nerves. in a minute..... wait when I can stand, I will get him back for the amount of pain he has put me through.

"Your kidding me right? HOW THE HELL CAN SHE 'SUCK UP' A BROKEN JAW!" well done Char, shes good at making them feel guilty. even though I don't think it's working.

---------------------------------------------

BRADS POV

As soon as we got back to our apartments we all rang our families to say what has been going on. jess rung her dad because i know he would be able to help the most. tris rung his mum because shes good at solving things and good at finding things. James rung Charlottes mum and Connor rung his dad. I had the hard job. ringing Abbie's mum. Jess offered but considering this is mostly my fault that were in this position i thought its best for me to ring. I don't actually have Abbie's mums mobile number but I have to home phone. the phone rung for about 30 seconds before a very tired woman answered the phone.

"Hello?" someone slowly said. its Abbie's mum.

"Hello it's brad" I said.

"Brad, why on earth are you ringing at 1 in the morning." was that the time? that's why I woke her up.

"I'm sorry but something's happened to Abbie" I said calmly.

"Oh no, what's happened. has she dropped her phone down the toilet again and that's why she can't get hold of-" I had to interrupt her.

"No Abbie hasn't dropped her phone down the toilet. sh-he she was um ki kid-dnapped" I said the last bit so quietly hoping she didn't hear me.

"WHAT! Oh no. this isn't happening. do I need to come down. are you sure she has? please make sure shes safe bradley. please" omg more pressure onto me. I can't handle this.

"Her and Charlotte where taken about 10pm tonight and I don't know if I can tell you but it's the same man that stab-" I was interrupted.

"The same man that stabbed her before?" she said calmly crying.

"I'm so sorry." That was all I could say honestly I was speechless.

"Call the police brad!" she shouted down the phone.

"But he said if we did that all of us and our family will be in danger." I said.

"Oh please brad don't believe him! he's doing it too scare you. there's one of them and there's hundreds of them. please just call them!" she pleaded.

"Ok I will now" I said and with that I hung up.