Chapter 16

BRADS POV

After Abs told me she wanted to go home I wasn't going to say no, I didn't want her to pass out, she kept going pale and then dizzy and then her vision would go. I decided I wanted to take abs the shortcut way because one fans won't see us and two this was a quicker way. but it means going down and ally way and I'm not to sure about those things.

Abs was looking like she was struggling to walk so I helped her walk by putting her arms around my waist. As we were walking abs was still nervous of what happened last night and I didn't blame her but she kept looking round because the area was quiet and it looked quite dodgy. as we approached the abandoned ally way she turned around and screamed, I then looked behind me and noticing that that same figure from last night was running completely towards me and abs. I picked her up and started to run out the ally way but the man behind us was runny pretty fast, I knew that when it was the end of the ally way we would be safe but I don't know how I would reach that far!

"Brad omg who is that? I haven't don't anything wrong at all so why is it following us?!" abs screamed and I started to run faster, he was there for us, he wanted us killed but why, why us? what have we done wrong.

"Brad please put me down, ill run honestly I can do it, if it means running for my life I can do it!" she said but I didn't want to put her down she was safe in my arms and I wasn't going to let her go, what if she passes out by running or she completely blacks out, she will go and I couldn't let that happen.

"No abbie I'm not putting you down. I'm not losing you!" I know I sounded like an idiot and I obviously over exaggerated because it's not like this guy was that dangerous. I shouted and she started crying, all that was going around In my head was 'I am not going to die, I will not let him get us!' What have I done, if I just went the normal way I would not be in danger, Abbie would be safe, and a MURDERER WILL NOT BE CHASING US!

"Brad I'm scared!" she said as the person was getting closer to us. at this point we were out of the ally way and all we needed to do was go up one small street and we would be in Churchill square, where hundreds of people will see us and we will finally be safe.

"Me too, I'm so sorry I wished I never let this happen, one more street and that is it!" I said but there was no reply.

"Abs, Abbie?" I said I was so worried, I couldn't stop and check if she was ok I just had to keep running, five more metres and ill be there!

Finally I was in the middle of Churchill square. The man was still running after us but quickly someone noticed and I shouted help really loudly and police came straight away. as soon as we were safe I put abs on the ground, I didn't realise that what happened to abs was what actually happened. I moved my hand to see blood all over it. she was stabbed, I then turned her over the see where she was stabbed and it was on her right shoulder, that must of hurt so bad! also to make things worse she hates blood which probably made it ten times worse which is probably why she passed out instantly. someone rushed over to me whilst I called an ambulance, and just to my luck I saw Jess and Charlotte walking round the corner.

I ran over to them and hugged them both, they saw abs on the floor and started crying. they had no Idea what happened they assumed that she was dead, I had a tear in my eye because I was worried but if I could I would cry for hours until I knew Abbie was safe. they rushed over to her and sat down next to her, I then saw James,connor and Tristan come round the corner looking for the girls.

"TRIS, CONNOR, JAMES!" I shouted across the shopping centre making everyone staring at me. they ran towards me asking where the girls were and I told them everything, I started crying because I saw the ambulance come and she was rushed inside. they all came with me because I couldn't do it alone.

Oh god, I completely forgot to tell abs' mum what has happened! I quickly got Abbie's phone out of her bag and rung her mum. It rung for a long time until she finally answered

"Hello Abbie, I'm at work what is it!" she said not knowing it was me.

"Hi sorry it's brad, please can you meet me at the hospital something's happened to Abbie" I said

"Oh no, what's happened is she ok, I'm leaving now tell me when I get there!" she said and the line went dead. just as we got to the hospital Abbie woke up!

"What just happened to me? was that a dream because right now I feel my arm is coming off" she said quietly. She then looked at her arm and of course no one told her not to look at her shoulder so when she looked at it, went pale and completely fainted again! now I am super worried!

---------------------------------------------

ABS POV

The last thing I knew from that day was that I was in a ambulance and in a lot of pain! I looked at my shoulder before completely blacking out again. I couldn't sit up for days and I didn't get out the hospital for a week.I was so scared to leave the house now and every time I did either the boys or char and Jess were with me. everyday everyone would visit me. I was so happy I have brad or right now I would of been dead!

Also over the last few days everyone sort of figured out that me and brad were going out because one day it was just me and brad and he was holding my hand and everyone charged in my room! and the second time was brad kissed me and then everyone charged in again! got don't people know how to knock?

But now I'm home, I was told not do to hardly any activities including my shoulder because even though it was closed up it could easily open again. last night I was invited to Charlottes house party, I went and it was actually really good, brad got drunk which was hilarious but I couldn't really do anything to major. we danced together but not to much because I would feel pain in my arm and I would have to sit down. Brad would sit with me and it would be so cute he wouldn't leave me until he knew that I was ok.

After the party everyone was pretty drunk so we all decided to stay at Charlottes house for the night. I was the only one that didn't actually get that drunk. it was about 1am when everyone had gone home or attempted to, and when they did go char, James, Connor and tris all stayed awake until 2:30am but me and brad fell asleep snuggled up to the sofa and Jess fell asleep on me. I didn't get much sleep because brad got up and ran to the toilet, he was sick In the toilet, came downstairs fell on me, tried to run up to the toilet and was sick all over the floor and came back down again like nothing happened and went straight back to sleep, and he wasn't the only one also tris was sick and Char couldn't sleep because she had a huge head ache. that will teach them!

When everybody woke up they were all groaning and they all had huge headache, and then there's me ok and well you know not looking like a zombie. I didn't even wake brad up when I got up, he just moved about and started snoring again. Jess wasn't to bad either but she did have a bit of a headache it must not of hit her yet. Char ran upstairs to get changed before James could see her and got ready. Connor and James were the next ones up, James looked like he was going to pass out and so did Connor! it was half 10 by the time brad got up and he wasn't in the best of moods.

-

Understand that when I wrote this I had the mind of a 7 year old.

Ok?

Ok.