Chapter 19

After we said hi to James and char, Jess, Connor and Tristan came shortly after, they hugged all of us and Jess whispered in my ear.

"When are you going to tell them abs, you only have like 5 days until you go and they will be sooooo sad if you don't tell them today!"

"Ok I pinky promise that I will do it today, I'm only going to college, it's not like they will never see me again!" I whispered back.

"Oooo what you guys talking about?" Tristan interrupted

"Nothing just..... nothing!" I said back, I didn't know what to say my mind went completely blank, Tristan got suspicious when Jess kicked me because I think she wanted me to tell him the truth.

"Your lying Abbie, I've known you long enough to know that you are definitely lying to me!" tris said making me so nervous.

"Look tris, she will tell you later, not now!" Jess said walking off with tristan and leaving me on my own. I really hope she's not annoyed at me!

We sat on the beach for about half an hour until everyone got really hungry. I still hadn't told any of them and I was really worried I wouldn't be able to tell them. it sounds like I'm just over reacting but I have no idea if I will actually have any friends at college and I didn't want to leave my only friends.

"ABBIE, come on we're going!" brad said to me, oh god I was going on one of those daydream modes again.

"Just coming!" I shouted Walking over to them all.

For lunch we just went to a fish and chips shop because We really couldn't be bothered to walk all the way to town... I sounds like I'm way to lazy.

We walked along the beach most of the day, Connor, James and brad had there boards so they went off for a bit so that me, char and Jess could have some time alone.

"Were really going to miss you abs!" Char said.

"I will miss you to, it's only London remember. Its not that far, please can't you just come with me. We can get a apartment for all of us and everything, my mum will pay for everything, I'm just worried I will lose you guys I mean I will be gone for like 6 months and I don't want to be alone for that long!" I said with puppy eyes

"Your mum will not pay for everything Abbie! we really wish we can come with you to! I think the boys are going there soon for something but I'm not sure what its for. also I heard that they might get there own apartment because its easier for each time they need to go to London, or something like that but I'm not 100 percent sure!" Jess said, I really really hope that they will move with me. I can't stand to be alone for 6 months or however long it is.

"Why don't we try and find the boys and talk to them about it and stuff and see if they will come down with you" char asked.

"That is an amazing idea char!" I said as I hugged her.

"No need to thank me, we should be going then"

God those boys are hard to find! we spent an hour trying to find them, they were on the pier, eating an ice-cream! I should have known, brad loves ice-cream. When they saw us, they ran towards us and Connors mr whippy went all over me.... thanks Connor. we talked for a while just about what they were up to and no know just the boring stuff. but then brad brought it up.

"So abs what are you up to next week then?" gosh could he make it any more obvious.

"Yeah Abbie what are you doing, we should do something all together" James blurted out, now I have to tell him!

"Right guys I know I am a really bad friend for not telling you this and I know I should have told you earlier but in 4 days imleavingtogotocollege" I said the last bit really fast.

"Sorry abs what was that, I couldn't really catch the last bit" Jess said.

"Imleavingtogotocollegeinlondoninsixdays!" I shouted but still so fast.

"Huh" Tristan asked confused

"I'm.leaving.to.go.to.college.in.6.days.

In.London!" I finally blurted out

"What?" Tristan said in a sad voice, I couldn't feel any more as a bad friend

"I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you." I said

"Why, were you scared. can we come with you?" Connor asked

"I was terrified. I honestly don't know how" I said

"Well our manager said a few weeks ago that we may have to have an apartment in London for staying once in a while, because it will be so much easier and stuff like that so why don't we ask joe, and see what he says?" James said.

"Are you sure you guys don't mind, my mum will pay for your apartment and everything and my mum will pay for Charlotte and Jess to have there own flat things to." I couldn't get my words out, what are even 'flat things'. I was making no sense.

"Honestly it's fine we can pay for it, we need it for the band too." Connor spoke up

"What's a 'flat thing'." brad said mocking my voice and I kindly slapped him in the arm.

"Ow, that really Hurt" brad said implying that I actually didn't hurt him at all and he was just pretending I be Hurt, I just giggled at my comment and then he kissed me, completely forgetting that no one knew anything about us! I don't think anyone noticed, he was trying to be nice.

"All this is all too exciting, abs is finally going to college which has been her dream and we are moving to London" Jess said

Although I was excited I was still worried if anything would go wrong I mean we are still young, my mum will miss me, I will have to leave my home surroundings from quiet and small area to a huge city that I have only ever been to twice!

What if this didn't work out?