Chapter 11

As I walked up to brad he whispered In my ear

"You look amazing" he said and I blushed

"Thank you, not to bad yourself" I whispered back, I hugged everyone else and then we left. I'd never actually seen brads car before but It was actually really nice. as we drove off brad held my hand and then started driving, it was silent but not an awkward silence it was like a peaceful silence. when we arrived at the place we were going it was beautiful I was really nervous though because this was the first time I've actually been alone with brad since we got back to the UK. as we walked over to where we were going brad held my hand and we walked over. from the distance I could see lights but I didn't realise that they were for us, we walked for about 2 minutes before getting to a beautiful big tree that had lights around it, and under it was a picnic blanket, it was so sweet.

As we went to sit down I accidentally slipped over which was slightly embarrassing, I was going to fall flat on my face but then brad caught me.

"Sorry, I'm really heavy and thanks for not making me fall." I said

"No your not honestly, and your welcome, do you want to sit down?" brad asked and I did, I suddenly got the image in my head of Charlotte and James having an amazing date just like me and brad.

It was about 7pm before we actually ate anything, brad made marmite sandwiches, which are my favourite and he also brought lemonade. it was perfect. before we ate the whole time we just talked and watched watched the sun go down, it was cheesy but cute and no one could do that better than brad.

When we watched the sun go down brad got closer to me and I rested my head on his shoulder. as we watched it go down, brad was looking right into my eyes and I looked straight at his, it was the perfect moment, Brad was leaning In to kiss me but this time I didn't deny and then are lips touched, I thought I would mess it up, but I actually didn't this time, after about ten seconds I finally pulled away because I couldn't breath. I blushed because i thought brad was a little bit disappointed because I didn't kiss him long enough, and then until 7 we just cuddled up together and we didn't talk, he was so cute and I kept looking into his eyes hoping that he didn't notice.

"Your staring" he said which made me blush.

"Sorry" I looked away and then turned me round and then kissed me again but this time for longer, I didn't expect it but I guess I didn't really suspect anything tonight.

After we finished eating I offered brad if he wanted to sleep round mine tonight, including everyone else because it was getting late and then they would of had to of gone all the way home, I said that we could all sleep in the living room because it was to cramped in my room. I know that the house was still really empty and was a bit depressing but we could make it really nice. and my mum was doing a night shift at the hospital so that's why I said it to.

"Ok then, have you asked the others yet" brad said as we stood up.

"Oh yeah I forgot, i told them to stay at mine because I said that we wouldn't be gone to long so they can stay whilst were gone but I forgot to actually ask if they wanted to sleep" I said. as brad helped me get up, we both left and we held hands back to the car.

As we got into the car I got out my phone and quickly text char and jess because char might of still been at her date with James.

MESSAGE TO JESS
hello do u want to sleep at mine tonight, I have like four duvets and pillows and can u ask if the boys want to stay too because brad is and yeah and oh I had a really good date ;).

I then forwarded it to Char and then almost got an instant reply from both of them.

MESSAGE FROM JESS
I can stay and so can the boys, tell me all about it when u get home I want to know everything, what should I do about the PJ situation for all of us? I had an amazing night too, ill tell you when u get back, it was amazing even though we didn't actually go on a date