Chapter 33

Hello one and all! how was your first day at school.....mine was terrible!

Anywho I have decided that I would skip a bit of Time, don't worry i haven't skipped like a year but I have skipped from August to December. I will explain everything that has happened since then so don't worry! Also I know it's a bit late but Christmas and new year will be coming in soon.

Enjoy my people.....

---------------------------------------------

ABS POV

So it has now been three months since I have been I'm hospital and may I say that life has been pretty good. I got to go home after only two nights at the hospital and my jaw has now completely recovered. also you know the girl Ella that came into my room and we talked for a little while, well me and Her have kept in touch and we now see each other quite often. it turns out that we actually go to the same college which I am very surprised about. Also Ella's mum is recovering slightly as the chemo therapy is actually starting to kick in and the doctors are saying that they see improvement, which has made Ella a lot more happy, I think she's just glad that her mum might be able to fight the cancer.

Once I got home from the hospital, Me and Char had a little party to celebrate. well it wasn't exactly a party considering we were all in our onsies and we had a movie night that including three games of twister, who am I and one game of truth or dare which I don't remember to much because I was a bit drunk by then, but I definitely know nothing happened between me and brad or in fact anyone else, if that's what your asking. it was a pretty good night until the morning when I realised the state of the living room and drinks spilled all over the floor.

Also about a week after I got back from hospital, I went back to college. Emily and Katie were really glad to see me back and it turns out that I actually didn't miss a lot of course work because I caught up with all my classes by staying behind and even doing some of the work at home. Also surprisingly I have made a few friends just from being friends with Ella. because Ella is a loving, kindhearted girl, she has a lot of friends. Jess and charlotte have even made friends with a few of them, which Is really good. considering before it was literally me, Jess, Char and the boys. but now there's quite a few other people that I have made friends with.

Nobody apart from Ella and two of her friends know that me and brad were actually together. all the other people forgot about it and let it slide. I also let Emily meet the boys the other day and I swear she almost died. she actually cried when James walked down the stairs and she started shaking. she never told me she was that big of a fan. James must of been her favourite because around the others she was fine and now whenever she sees James she practically starts hyperventilating and starts giggling uncontrollably. it's actually so cute, I think James likes her too because he now sees her every so often.

I forgot to mention that brad now has a girlfriend, unfortunately. shes really nice though and I couldn't be more happy for him as shes really pretty and nice, shes actually one of ella's friends called holly. but I can't help but feel slightly jealous. They met over me, I asked if holly wanted to come to my apartment because we have to revise for a huge assessment we have coming up and brad just happened to see her and I guess it was love at first sight. Don't get me wrong. I'm not angry or annoyed at him, it's just that I thought he still had slight feelings for me.

Nothing happened between me and brad either so I don't really know why I'm so jealous. yeah he kissed me In the hospital but that was almost three months ago now and it probably meant nothing to him to be honest. me and brad are still really close though, everywhere I go it seems as if brad is there with me. it's like he's my older over protective brother. he won't let anyone look at me, let alone touch me. He's like my bodyguard. it's nice to know I'm protected though.