Chapter 26

---------------------------------------------

I'm in trouble. what if I get killed or hurt. I'm not surprised as I'm in the same car with a man that's already tried to kill me once. I still need to ask how on earth he got out of prison. not now though this is not the time.

"Can you please pull over I feel sick!" I snapped at him, it was a lie I just wanted to get out of the car because I was hoping to waste time so the boys have more chance of chasing after the car. I don't think It will happen but if they are after the car then I think it will help.

"No!" he snapped back.

"What so your seriously going to make me vomit in your car, because I don't mind!?" I sassed which made Char giggle.

"Oh please, you wouldn't dare!" he shouted.

"Oh I would!" I snapped at him.

"Well your not getting out the car! You'll escape and run back to your little boy band boyfriend." well I guess that plans out the window.

"Fine, vomiting in the car it is!" I said and he gave me an evil glare. I wasn't actually going to be sick but if I could I Would just to get him back.

"No your bloody not bitch" he snapped back at me again. Wow the insult, I'm so offended

"Are you sure, because if you don't pull over it looks like there will be sick all over your car." I said evilly. all of a sudden I didn't feel scared of him anymore. how could I? he's an idiot and he deserves to be sassed.

"Shut up and don't talk. I'm the one in charge. your the one that was kidnapped don't tell me what to to!" he shouted. what an idiot. what if I was going to be sick, he would regret it when there's vomit all over the car. I hate him.

"Well fine if you want sick all over your car!" I shouted really loud.

"SHUT UP ALREADY." he shouted really Loud. what. a. idiot.

Char looks so scared. she hasn't said a word and every so often a tear would come out her eye. I on the other hand is brave and confident that we won't be here Long so no need to worry. all I need to do it sass, and I'm good at that.

What if I die. my mum doesn't even know what's happened. I really hope that brad tells her.... I miss brad so much already. Don't get me wrong I miss everyone else the same but brads just different. I know I won't be here long considering I have phone. stupid idiot, why would you let a girl you've kidnapped have a phone. I'm not letting him have it whatever he says. I need to hide it.

Pocket. no too obvious.

Handbag. that's just stupid.

Shirt pocket. no you will see it.

That's it. ill put it between in my trousers and my top. I can just hide my top behind where the phone is.

I was suddenly taken out of my thoughts when the car stopped. surely not, we've only been driving for 10 minutes.

"Wait here!" the kidnapper said before getting out the car. he walked towards a house and knocked the door. someone answered and he then entered. he then returned a few minutes later with another person. This person he came out with only looked about 17-18 which means he practically the same age as me and charlotte.

The older man opened the door and pulled me out the car.

"Ow!" I snapped at him.

"Oh deal with it!" the younger boy said. wow he was nice. And before I knew it the younger boy had put a rag over me mouth! are you seriously kidding me! this isn't over. no person will EVER and I mean ever put a rag around my mouth. I already don't like this boy and if I had a book right now they would both be in the bad side of it!