paragraph 1

Chris POV

I was in my last session of rehab, Afterwards a nigga was hungry as fuck so I went to Chipotle...I was waitin in this long ass line, and I see this beautiful lady standing there waiting for her food, She was wearin a black striped form fitting dress that hugged her in all the right places, she wore her hair down with curls, and she wore black sun glasses.

I was waitin in this long ass line, and I see this beautiful lady standing there waiting for her food, She was wearin a black striped form fitting dress that hugged her in all the right places, she wore her hair down with curls, and she wore black...

I didn't notice how long I was staring until she smiled and grabbed her food and was about to leave.....

"Hey wait!" I yelled.

She turned around with a confused look on her face...

"Me?" She yelled with confusion.

"Yeah you." I said as I jogged up to her.

She smiled. "Yes?" She asked

I smiled back. "My bad I just couldn't help but notice how fine you are." I said.

"Thank you so much." She said with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

Your welcome miss, Can I get your name?" I asked

She smiled before responding with "Beyoncé."

"Thats truly beautiful." I said with a big ass smile.

"Thank you so much." she said with a smile. "Whats your name?" She asked

My names Christopher but you can call me Chris if you want. I said

She smiled. "Okay, Nice to meet you." She said.

" Its always wonderful to meet someone as beautiful as you, I was wondering if maybe I could take you out sometimes?" I said

She smiled. " Yeah sure I'll give you my number. Don't give it out." She giggled out.

At this point A nigga was feeling happier than a Bitch inside.

"Of course not Love." I said as she blushed.

She gave me her number and we went our separate ways. I had her contact name as ' Future Wife❤ '

I made my way home and im just sitting down watchin spongebob like a little ass kid, i got a text from my nigga Aug

(Texting convo)

Aug: wassup ma niggah you tryna burn?

Me: yeah when you tryna do that bruhh?

Aug: man we can burn now it feel like a nigga aint smoked in 18 years im finna die💀

August ass had me rollin.