Paragraph 28

Chris pov
I pulled off from dropping bey off and headed to tyga house to check on my nigga I aint heard from him in a little while plus I was working on bey painting im surprising her with over his house since she dont come over here often. I turned my radio up boping my head with the beat that eventually was off and there was a talk show on with drake on it.
I was about to change it until I heard my name. " So this whole thing about Chris brown stealing your fiancée, is it true? " she asked as he chuckled " If I really wanted her I wouldn't have let her annoying ass go." he laughed off. " this nigga really lyin." i mumbled. " But you were spotted at her house today and she slammed the door in your face, what happened there." she said as he chuckled once again. " I was only over there to get my engagement ring back but she refused and slammed her door cause she still want me. He said." If she wants you why is she with Chris Brown?" she asked. " He's her only option since im cool on her, See one thing yaw dont know about beyonce is that she's desperate for love." he said. " Oh hell naw." i mumbled. " Well thank you for coming today drake." she said. " Thanks for having me." he said as i turned the radio off cause bey was calling me. "Chris." she said. " I already know." i said knowing what she was talking bout. " what the hell." was all she said. " It's coo bey I'll handle it hows your hair appointment going?" I said pulling up at tyga's. " It's going." she said. "Everything okay?" I asked. " Yeah babe its just taking for ever." she chuckled. " Wanna go out to boy Future party tonight? " I asked her. " Yeah that's fine I hope Rih there since I havent talked to her or seen her in while." bey said. " Yeah I think she'll be there."I said getting out the car and locking it. " where are you at baby?" she asked. " Tyga house bouta see wassup with him." I told her knocking on the door. " Okay well I'll talk to you later Chrisyy." she dragged. " Who the hell is Chrisy?" I asked dapping tyga up while he laughed at the name. " Thats youuu." she said. " Only for you." I said as she giggled. "Okay baby girl I gotta go love you." I said." Aweee Okay dont be late to pick me up Chris." she added. " I wont but I saidd I love you." as she chuckled. " Love you to." she said. " Ight call me when you ready." I said before hanging up. " Wassup bruh. I said to tyga. " Wassup Chrissy." he laughed. " Dont start with me tygiii." I said mocking Kylie who was coming down stairs now. " Don't hate cause your nick name isn't as good as my babys right tygii." she said. " Oh im not I promise. I said hearing king tyga's son running towards me. " wassup king?!" I said picking him up. He jumped down and ran to his room. I chuckled. " Im bouta go look at the painting and see if theres anything else I can add but Im pretty much done.

" When you gone give it to her?" " Around our anniversary or Christmas or something

" When you gone give it to her?" " Around our anniversary or Christmas or something. I said shrugging.
Bey pov
2 hours later
I was finally done with my hair and makeup and I was beyond ready to get outta this crowded place its always busy and full like an airport.
(Texting convo)
Chris💕

Im ready- 6:30pm.

Alright im omw.-6:32pm

Okay❤-6:35pm

👅😘😏-6:35pm