Paragraph 38

Chris pov.

I walked in the house hearing straight nothing so I figured they were sleep. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked in our bedroom seeing nothing but a sleeping Ahlon in his bassinet.

I covered him with his cover. I kissed his forehead as he sucked on his binky. I looked over to see bey on the balcony. I walked out wrappin my arms around her waist from behind slightly scaring her.

"Aye!- Oh Chris you scared me." she said as I chuckled.

"Look im sorry, I didnt mean to make you feel like I dont trust you its just kinda hard ya know? I love you so mu-" I cut her off smashing my lips onto hers as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

She broke the kiss lookin into my eyes as I smiled down at her.

"I had no right to be upset that you were questioning your trust for me. I love you and im a grown ass man now and i'd rather have you then them." I said as she smiled softly.

"I love you to Chris." she said placing her forehead against mines.

"You sure?" I asked as she pecked my lips a few times and nodded.

"Let me tell you about your son tonight." she giggled.

"What he do?" I asked picking her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"He's gonna be such a happy baby. He's so ticklish but he cant let out his laugh just yet. His cry is so soft you can barely hear it and its so cute." she smiled.

"Yeah you know who he get that from then." I said smirking.

"Conceited ass." she laughed.

She gave me a serious look as I returned the look.

" I really missed you." she said as she hugged me. I felt wetness coming from her cheek.

"Aye whats wron-" I said as she cut me off.

"Just hold me Chris. Please just hold me." she said as I rubbed her back in comfort as she quietly broke down.

" What's wrong?" I said pulling back so I can look at her.

"I just love you so much if you left me I-I dont know what i'd do-"

"Bey that wont happen ever. Your the one I give my heart to the only one i'll allow to carry my seed. Beyonce stop thinking like this okay babygirl." I said whiping her tears as she nodded.