paragraph 3

(Beys POV)

We arrived at the place I perform at tonight. I was ready to practice. We were practicing halo then 1 plus 1.

Chris was watchin me practice then I noticed he was recording me, I didn't mind though.

I was finished and I had went to talk to Chris.

"Hey." I said

"Hey, You sounded so beautiful baby girl." He said making me feel warm inside.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

He just smiled. "Wanna go out for lunch?" he asked as nodded

" Yeah I'm dying." I said while laughing.

So we left out and went to wasabi. We watched them make our food and we were just talking now.

Chris POV

I was so nervous because I wanted to ask her something but was affraid of the answer honestly, we really haven't known each other long but I feel like I know her like the back of my hand.

"Chris are you okay?"She asked as I nodded.

"Umm yeah I just have to ask you a question." I said as she nodded for me to go on.

"Yeah?" She asked givin me her full attention.

"Well shit, I like you a lot Bey, I'm not even goan flake on you cause I really do. It's Just the way you are, the inner you, I'm so interested in your personality. I want you to be mines." I said as she smiled.

"Oh my god Chris, I like you to and Ive never moved so quickly before but I can see a future with you, so if you are asking me to be your girlfriend then I'd answer with a huge Yes." She said happily which made

I leaned over the table grabbing her hands and kissing her lips with so much passion. She still stood her with the no tongue action which made me smile.

She kept smiling at me and I thought Man this girl gone be the death of me honestly.

.
.
.
.
.

Beys POV

I was so happy that chris asked me out. I know it seems early but I like him alot he brings out this cool funny person in me. So I knew I wanted to be with him.

I was getting ready for my show, and I was excited to be performing for American idol. My show starts in 16 minutes and im kinda nervous to be performin in front of Chris, I really wanted to impress him.

"Bey your on." My manager said.

"Okay where's Chris?" I asked.

"Im not sure honey. Maybe he went to get a seat." She said as I nodded.

"Okay." I said
.
.
.
.
.

As I was performing I spotted Chris, and all I could do was smile at him. I was singing my heart out because my manager said this could be my next big opportunity so I had to do my best.