paragraph 4

(Chris pov)

25 minutes later
.
.
.
I heard a knock on the door and I opened the door for Bey. She was lookin fine as fuck I couldnt help but attack her with kisses. She busted out laughin.

 She busted out laughin

"Stop Baby." She said laughing.

"I cant you just so fine." I smirked kissing her again.

"She laughed harder, im not even wearin somethin I'd where on a regular." She said.

"Well your still Beautiful to me." I said

"Thank you Chris, but what else do you notice or like about me other then my looks?" She asked.

" Well I love how your personality isn't like most girls, like you don't mind being you, you don't have to look or act like the Instagram famous girls. I also love how when you start to blush like now, you twist your long baby hairs in the back, and I love how your not intimidated by anyone and you know your worth." I said as she smiled.

" Awe Chris baby." She smiled hugging me.

" Oh but it will only get better on the day of our marriage." I said as she giggled this Beautiful laugh.

" So you just know we're getting married one day?" She smiled

" Yep I do, Your the mother of my Children and all." I smiled and so did she.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room. She laughed as I ran up to the bed and jumped on it while still holding her. We both laughed and I began tickling her.

"Stopppp please!!" She laughed.

"Nope." I said still tickling her as she laughed hard.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!" She yelled.

"Still wrong nigga!" I yelled as she laughed so hard.

She broke outta my hold and took off running down stairs, I followed her laughin. She was really fast though a nigga had to really run I eventually caught her.

"Chris I quit you win." she said while laughin.

"Gimme a kiss." I said with puckered lips.

She tried to kiss me but I swerved and dabbed instead.

She looked like she was ready to punch a nigga.

"Chris quit playing with me." She dragged my name and pouted.

Okay im sorry. I said, I puckered my lips up again and she kissed me. She tugged on my bottom lip for entrance which I didnt except and she broke the kiss and crossed her arms like a little kid