paragraph 11

Me and Bey made it back and Bey is beyond drained and so am I so were goin to sleep.
.
.

Today's the day Bey starts tour. Shes been practicing all day she's so excited, And im excited for her. Shes finally done practicing and her show starts in five minutes.

"Bey your on." Her manager said.

She gave me a kiss and left.

She was lookin fine as fuck she had me hard as fuck.

"Hey Chris." I turned on my heel hearing a familiar voice.

I turned around and it was Lauryn.

"What are you doin here Lauryn? How did you even get into Beyonce's dressing room??" I asked confused.

"I told them I was your wife which I am." She said.

"No your n- (gco) " I as said as she cut me off.

She threw herself on to me and held me by my stomach.

"Chris please dont say that okay? I cant live without you." She said sadly.

Bey walked in while looking at her phone. She looked up at us and I pushed Lauryn off of me.

"What the fuck is she doin in here Chris?" Bey said through gritted teeth.

"The gaurd let her in." I told her as she nodded.

"Get the fuck out." Bey spat at Lauryn.

Lauryn stomped out the room but as she was passing Bey, Bey pushed her down and closed the door.

"Bey I didn't-(gco)" I started as she cut me off.

"Just drop it." Bey said holding her hand up

I pulled Bey towards me and kissed her multiple times.

"Im not messing around with her no more im not about to lose you its not worth it, your my future now." I told Bey as she smiled.

" I better be." She said while smiling.

Jay POV

I seen the same girl that was outside the jet sitting there cryin outside Beys door.

"Lemme guess you want Chris?" I asked.

"Yes, more than he thinks. I been in Karruchi's basement waiting to get out and find my baby again and reconnect with him but then I found out he's moved on." She cried.

"I want Bey, and I want her bad." I told her.

"Maybe we can break them up." I told her with an evil smile.

"How?" She asked wiping her eyes.

"Getting them to cheat on each other with us, Chris is easy but Bey? Not so much." I explained to her as she nodded.

She only smiled.

Beys POV

We were on the jet headed to Miami because thats where my next concert was gonna be.

I was on my laptop and chris took a picture of me

"Chris." I said while laughing.

"What? I just wanna capture every picture of you because your always so beautiful." He said.

"Awe gimme a kiss." I said while hopping on his lap with puckered lips.