Paragraph 34

The next day..

Bey pov

I was up and rushing around because I woke late.

Bey- RoRo Chris! * Finishing makeup*

Ro&chris- Yeah? *walks in bathroom*

Bey- Do you guys just wanna stay here or do you wanna go to nana's house?

Ro- We can stay here mom your already rushing and stressing the baby unless you wanna go chris? *glances at chris*

Lil Chris- Its cool we can stay here mom.

Bey-Are you sure?

Ro- Yeah and if we end up wanting to go we can just call her and she'll rush to come get us mom. You know this. *giggles*

Bey- Okay. Thank you for understanding guys, I love you. You guys will definitely be able to come see me perform next time.

Ro- Yeah I havent seen you live since I was like 12.

Chris- Yeah mom wassup with that. *chuckles*

Bey- *laughs* I know I know im sorry! *kisses both there cheeks*

Bey- Dont be having nobody in my house yall. *serious look* yall know the cameras text me every time a new face comes in my house so watch yourself.

Ro&Chris- Okay love you to.

Bey- Mrs. King ( the maid) you'll be on the job while im gone but you dont have to stay all day like usual when your done you can leave.

Maid- Yes mam. *smiles*

Bey- Okay.

I rushed out of the house and rushed to my car.
My driver opened the door for me after grabbing my bags. I hopped in the car and so did my driver and we were on our way.

We pulled up to my private jet and my manager rushed me out the car.

Manager- What do you wanna where tonight white or gold?

Bey- Gold.

Assistant- Do you want the fan meet and greet tonight ir tomorrow?

Bey- Tomorrow.

Manager- Lets go*claps* lets go*claps* everybody on the plane we got places to be.

I took my seat on the plane and plugged my headphones in my ears listening to calm sweet music for the ride.

Chris pov

I was in the studio recording this song it was dope to. I finally finished and it was hard as hell.

Producer- Thats a hit.

Chris- *Boppin my head to the song* I know this the shit.

Chris- I got to go.