Paragraph 31

" You ready?" he asked me. I smiled grabbing his hand." " Wait wheres juju?" I said. " Rih took him back to the house." he said as I nodded. " Happy birthday Beyonce." he said as I smiled. " Thank you." I said. " Now its time for us to eat." he said. " Well what did you eat today." I asked him smiling down at my ring. " Nothing at all." he said as I gasped. " Chris you really have to stop that baby." I told him. " I know but im gonna eat right now so dont stress." he told me. " Okay." I said. I puckered my lips up before he opened another door room. He wrapped both his around me taking my bottom lip in his slowly but roughly sucking my lips, I caressed his cheek as he broke the kiss. We stared into each others eyes. " You've officially made this the worst best day of my life." I smiled as he did the same. He opened the doors and it was so beautiful.

Chris- Dont stress baby." he cut me off as I nodded grabbing his hand. We continued walking into another room filled with food.

" Oh my gosh, how big is this place baby?" she asked. " This shit big as hell thats why I paid for it." he said. We got past the crowd as people waited. Chris turned his microphone back on. " Everyone enjoy" he said. I pulled my phone out to get pictures.

" This is just to beautiful." I mumbled looking at the pictures. Then I spotted Ice sculptures. " Oh my gosh." I said. I took a picture.

" This is the best birthday ever." I mumbled taking another picture.

After I took a look around I discovered another door. I opened it and it was the back and it was so beautiful.

I walked out leaning against a wall. Soon after I heard someone come out. " Alright talk man." chris said to some girl. " Well, I had a baby last year, he's one and your the only one I was with then chris." she said as I listened closely. " So what are you tryna say?" chris said. " I think hes yours." she said. " Man shut the hell up im engaged now I dont have time for your lies, just leave Kenya I dont even know why you came." chris said as she left. He blew a breath. " So who was she?" I said not even fazed by there conversation. " Beyonce, what are you doing out here?" he chuckled a nervous laugh. " Bye Chris." I said walking past him just to be pulled back. " Beyonce, That was last year when me and you weren't together." he said. " You havent been with her recently?" I asked him. " Of course not beyonce, now stop tryna find ways for us to argue all the time." he said as I smiled. " Okay im sorry daddy." I smirked. " Yeah and I better be daddy while im hitting that- Chris." I cut him off. " What? Aint nobody around us." he said as I smirked. " Okay." I said rubbing on his lower end. " Don't start nothing you know we cant finish right now." he said. " Im canceling my show im to horny." I said slowly. " Fuck it." he picked me up going back in as I laughed. He pushed through the crowd into the bathroom. He locked the door pushing me up against the door. He kissed down my jawline to my neck as I wrapped my arms around his neck lowly moaning. " Im not supposed to tell you this yet but were going on a cruise tonight, the kids are staying with my mom." he said as I gasped. " like a vacation?" I asked as he smiled. " Yeah baby like a vacation." " Oh my gosh, I love you." I said jumping in his arms as he caught me laughing. " So with that being said you ready to cut your cake so we can get home and pack." he said massaging my booty. " Yeah." I said jumping down.
We walked out hand in hand and he turned the microphone on. " Alright so were gonna be cutting the cake so we can wrap this party up." he said as everyone rushed over to the cake.

" Awee this is really beautiful guys thank you." I said as they lit the candles. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BEYONCE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" They sung outta know where making me giggle. I wished and blew out my candles. They packed the cake back up as I took the microphone from chris. " Thank you guys for coming out to help me celebrate my birthday, I can honestly say that this was the best birthday because of yaw but I wanna give a very special thank you out to my kids and my bestfriend Rihanna and My heart Chris, I love you guys so much." I said letting the tears fall as chris wrapped his arm around me. " Thank you guys." I yelled before giving the microphone back to chris. " Okay go out the way you came in and thanks for coming out." He said as everyone clapped as others wished me a happy birthday. Chris grabbed my hand and his bag of plates he made earlier. " All your gifts are being shipped to the house baby." he said as we walked out the door hand in hand. We got in the limo that was waiting outside for us. I scooted next to chris as he wrapped his long arm around me. He smiled down at me since I was smaller than him. I smiled up at him puckering my lips. He chuckled pecking my lips 4 times. " Did you enjoy your birthday babygirl?" he asked as I smiled down at my ring playing with it on my finger. " I had the best birthday any girl could ask for thank you so much baby I love you ." I told him wrapping my arms around his torso as I layed my head on his chest. " Were engaged Chris." I mumbled. " I know baby, pretty soon we'll be husband and wife." he said rubbing circles on my back. I straddled myself on his lap sucking and kissing slowly on his neck as he squeezed and rubbed on my ass. " Partition." chris said as I continued making hickeys on his neck. The car came to a stop but we didnt realize it until the driver knocked on our window letting us know before he opened the car door. I sighed dramatically getting off of chris lap as he chuckled. We got out and chris reconnected our hands kissing my every finger making me smile. Chris unlocked the door and we walked in and there were gifts everywhere. " Oh jesus." I mumbled.
.
.
After about 30 minutes the car was packed with our stuff and we were ready to go. We got back in the car with juju exhausted from all the packing and changing. Chris pulled me closer to him so I wrapped my arms around his torso, juju laid asleep on my lap . Chris rubbed slowly up and down my leg making chills form throughout my body. I held onto him as he scrolled through his instagram. I then felt something move and lightly nudge my stomach repeatedly. I gasped. " The baby is kicking!" I said placing chris's hand on my stomach as juju looked up at me. The baby kicked again and he smiled. "Thats beautiful, but why is she kicking so early?" he said as I shrugged. He never took his hand off my stomach. We soon pulled up to the dock.