paragraph 26

Bey pov
I watched as chris's whole demeanor changed once he saw who was at the door,
" You got some mutha fuckin nerve showing up at my damn door nigga! I should beat you bitch ass right na! Chris yelled pointing his finger in the mans face. "Chris, what the hell?" i said walking towards the door. " Look son i-" the man was cut off by chris. "Son? I know damn well yo momma beating ass aint just call me son" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Chris yelled startling me but i manged to step in front of a angry chris pulling his face to me so i can calm him down. " Chris calm down, okay. Now tell me whats going on" i said calmly. " This is that nigga i told you kicked me out my house and he the reason i lived on the street till i could get my fuckin shit together!" he said. I thought for a second, " This is your father? I asked him. "That was my father" he said. "Getcho washed up ass off my mutha fuckin property fo i call my damn gaurds" he yelled slamming the door then storming off to the balcony grabbing his box of weed and his glass of Hennessy on the way so i knew to leave him alone for awhile because he slammed the balcony door as hard as he could so i decided to call my babies.
I dialed Ro's number
"Hey mom!" She yelled through the phone with a loud background. " um hey sweetie, where are you and why is it so loud?" I asked. " I-Im at dads we blasting music while we clean the house." she said. I know this girl aint lying to me. I thought. "Oh really?" i asked walking to the balcony putting her on speaker so Chris could here. "Yeah?" she answered unsurely. " Oh can i speak to your dad I need to talk to him." I said throwing my hand on my hip. " He's like on the other side of the house cleaning mom." she said and chris hopped up snatching the phone out my hands. "Where the hell is yo ass at Royalty. Chris said rubbing the back of his neck clearly agitated with everything that was going on. "D-Dad?"she asked. "Who else fo the fuck you think it is?! He said sternly. " Why you lyin to ya mom fa? That aint coo. Where yo bad ass at Royalty?!" he asked as his foot tapped against the ground multiple times. " A party." she said. " Ya brother there to?!" chris asked rubbing his hand down his face. " Yeah he's here" she mumbled. "Send me the address. Im on my way" he said. " Dad. No i can get back please dont come. Please!" she said. " Send me the damn address" he said hanging up. " I can go." I said. " we finna go together see what these kids is doing." he said grabbing his shoes as i grabbed the keys and my jacket and he grabbed my hand and we left. We checked the phone seeing the address.
.
.
20 minutes later we pulled up and the house was packed from inside out. I was about to get out chris told me stay and he'll go.
Chris POV
I walked in the house seeing these kids half dressed and shit. " I swear if she in here dressed like that" i mumbled. I spotted chris in the middle of the floor being twerked on by some lil ass girl. " Chris bring yo big headed ass over here!! " I yelled loud as hell. He walked over to me embarrassed. "Oh what you embarrassed?!" I said. " Where yo sister at?!" i asked
He shrugged and since we aint see her down stairs we decided to check upstairs. We walked opening the first door finding kids having sex. "TAKE YAW ASSES HOME!" i yelled scaring them away. "Dad..." chris mumbled. I opened the second door to find Royalty half naked and she looked drunk. And some lil nigga was the same but he looked high cause he was knocked out. I looked at Chris and his mouth was wide opened. " Ohhh hey daddyyyyy. She said tryna walk towards me but fell. " Opps" she said getting back up. By now i was in rage so i grabbed royalty and threw her over my shoulder and walked angrily to the car. I opened the back door and threw her in and bey seen her and was shocked but the thing is she went from shocked to mad in less then 5 seconds. I got in the car and started the car and pulled off
"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL" Ro song. "Shut the hell up" I yelled and i was so mad that I hadn't noticed how fast i was going. "Chris baby slow down please" bey said but i didnt budge. "Chris?" bey said. Shut Up Beyonce!!! I yelled. She sat back in her seat and stared out the window. "Come on dad just slow down" chris said. " I have a question to ask everybody in this goddamn car. Who the fuck is driving this bitch? You or me?! I yelled. "Chris." Bey said. "Meeeeeeeee!"Ro screamed causing me to swerve and hit someone else's car.
.
.
I woke up in a hospital bed and I had the worse headache ever. I sat there for a second tryna remember what was going on and then I remembered the crash and pressed the red help button 4 or 5 times and the nurse rushed in. " Sir, your up thats a good sign of improvement." she said. "My kids! Are they okay?!" I asked. "Yes your kids are just fine. " she smiled. I blew a breath of relief placing my hand over my chess. 'Although, Mrs. Knowles is badly bruised up." she said unhappily. I hopped outta bed. " Where is she?" I asked. I will take you to her room. I  didnt bother waiting for the lady. "Sir this way " I turned around and decided to just walk with her. When we walked in bey was coming out the bathroom. "Baby." I said walking up to her. She turned around. "Oh hey chris." She said. The nurse stepped out. "Are you okay? Lemme see your face. I said grabbing her chin observing it from each angle. She whimpered as i touched the side of her face. "Im so sorry love I didnt mean for this to happen baby I know i should've listened when you asked me to slow down, I was just overly pissed." she nodded sighing. "Where the kids? I asked wrapping my arms around her. "There gonna be staying with momma joyce for a while. She said. "Okay." I said looking down at her. "Chris im pregnant " bey said lowly. "And its your baby" she said. "Beyonce baby!! Are you okay?!" Aubrey ran his fagget ass in here. "Im okay." she said looking down and he walked over to her lifting her chin observing the same way i did." He turned to me. "I should kick your ass! You dont give a fuck about nobody but yourself! What the hell is wrong with you dumbass" I grew angry taking in everything he said. "Aubrey. It wasnt just his fault, we were upset and frustrated about something that popped off before this happened and it just happened." Bey said defending me. " bey I could of lost everything i live for! Do you know how it feels to think like that and get that feeling that your all is tooken away from you forever?" she only tucked her lips between her teeth and glanced in my direction. "Look im gonna go head to the front to get some ice okay?" "Alright" we said. She walked out leaving us two alone.
.
.
Awee snap what do you think is gonna happen next?!
Ill try to get one more chapter in!!
    ~Tiana💕