paragraph 2

Beys POV

We pulled up to the party and Chris walked around and helped me out the car. We met up with Aug and Rih and we all went inside. Me and Rih was singin along to the song about to turn up.

"Come on Rih lets dance." I said as she smiled and nodded

"Okay." she said as we started dancing

We went to the center of the floor and begin dancing me and Rih started grinding to the beat. I pointed to the boys as they were staring me down and I whispered to Rih.

"Lets tease the hell outta them." I whispered to Rih.

Rih smiled knowing exactly what I meant. And we walked slowly and sexy over to the boys as the song ' How many Drinks by Miguel' came on.

I belly rowed my hips to the beat and began bumping and grinding on Chris.

"Man you betta quit." Chris said as I giggled.

He turned me around and looked me in my eyes and he kissed me. At first I freaked but I eventually gave in and kissed him back. He tugged on my bottom lip for entrance which I did not accept. But we were interrupted by some girl.

"Who is this hoe Chris!!" She yelled

I darted my eyes in her direction.

"She ain't no hoe, Yo ass the hoe Karrueche." Chris said defending me

"You always fuckin around with these hoe ass bit- (gco)" she said as I cut her off

"First off who are you to be callin me bitch?!" I asked

" Im his Girlfriend, and you need to get the fuck off my man." She said as I chuckled

" From the looks of things, it doesn't seem like it so I don't need to do anything." I said so calmly.

I laughed at how pathetic that girl was.

" Whatever, I hate his little dick self anyways." She said as Chris smack his lips.

Chris then busted out laughing.

" Bruh, We never Fucked." He laughed as she stormed out.

" That girl crazy."  Rih laughed.

"I know but my new girl got my back."Chris said while winkin at me.

Aug was still laughin which made us all laugh.

We enjoyed the rest of our night and we were all about to leave.

"Okay bestfriend here's my number we gotta hang out." She said while handing me her number.

"Okay." I said while smiling.

She gave me a hug and told me to call her.

" Okay I definitely will." I said as she walked away.

"Alright Beyonce it was nice meeting you." Aug said while huggin me.

"You to." I said while smiling.

They left and me and chris pulled off.

"Chris I had a great time with you tonight." I said while looking at him smilin.

"Me to babygirl." Chris said while grabbing my hand.

"Chris?" I asked

"Yeah?" He answered.