paragraph 5

Beys POV

Chris was upstairs and I decided to stay down stairs to give him some space...

"Beyonce." Chris yelled as I ignored the fuck outta him

" What do you want?" I asked.

"Come up here I need to talk to you." He said.

" Whateva." I said as I mentally rolled my eyes.

I went upstairs to see chris smoking a blunt.

"Yeah? Wassup?" I said.

He looked like he had something on his mind so I sat down and gave him my full attention.

"Well um, when I was younger my dad would always beat on my momma, one night I was only 14 and I couldnt take it anymore so I walked in there and seen my mom being punched in the face repeatedly, so I told my father to stop and he told me no and to sit down before im next, so I told him nooo and that I hated him so he kicked me out the house and I lived on the streets since then, I uhh, started doing drugs but baby listen im clean now. I just got outta rehab."He said as stared into space not saying anything.

"Bey? Come on say something for me." He said.

I then noticed he was cryin and I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Its okay chris im not goin anywhere that just makes me want you more, so can help you with this. Nobody's perfect." I told him.

" Beyonce I love you man, this shit forreal." He said.

I smiled at that and kissed his lips.

"I love you to Chris." I said honestly.

We shared a long passionate kiss
.
.
.
.
Sunday afternoon

It was sunday and I was a nervous reck, because I had to meet Chris's mom and im scared she wont like me. I just finished flat ironing my hair and I was ready to go.

 I just finished flat ironing my hair and I was ready to go

I went down stairs to see Chris ready.

"Hey sexy girl." Chris said earning a chuckle from me.

"Hey sexy boy." I said as chuckled

I attacked Chris with kisses. He was laughing at my affectionate self. He started feelin on my ass which was a complete turn on.

He slapped my ass and moan escaped my mouth.

"Bey you better quit with all that moaning before I take yo ass right back upstairs, And start something you cant finish." Chris said