Gender

(Okay so a few chapters back I realized I said Courtney was pregnant with twins. I'm going to fix the chapter now).
I was at the doctor while Maddie was in school. My dad louis was with me since Papa had to go into work and I'm not talking to mason right now.
I can't wait to see what I'm having! I thought as I sat with my dad in the waiting area.
"Is everything okay dear?" My dad asked as I sat and waited.
"Yes I'm just a little nervous" I say
"Why?" My dad said
"Because I'll be a single mom and once I find out the gender it will really seem real" I say nervously.
"Everything will be fine. You have your papa, siblings and I" my dad said
"Courtney Tomlinson?" I then got up with the help of my dad and we headed into the room.
I get onto the table with the help of my dad and we wait wait for the doctor.
"Okay ready to find out the gender courtney?" The doctor said and instructed me to lay down.
"Yes" I say.
"Okay let's see here" the doctor said and put some gel on my stomach after I pulled up my shirt.
"Seems the babies have a healthy heart beat" the doctor said as she moved the wand around on my stomach.
"Can you tell what I'm having?" I asked
"Let's see here....ah there we are! Congratulations you are getting a little boy! And Baby B also appears to be a boy!" The doctor said. Boys! I'm getting two little princes! I hope Maddie with be happy. I then got the pictures and went with my dad to pick up my daughter and tell her the news. I just hope she'll be happy.