Chapter 15

Masons' P.O.V

Lucas must be joking because i for certainly didn't hear him correctly. If Courtney was pregnant she would have told me from the beginning. We have that kind of bond were we share and tell each everything. There's no way she is this must be a joke right?

"Lucas you idiot, how could you". Court said. All I'm thinking is WHAT IS GOING ON

"You told me you told him. How the hell was i suppose to know you were lying". Lucas retaliated. So its true then she is pregnant and we're having a baby

"How long Court". I asked

"A month and a half". She said. That means for almost 2 months my soul mate has been lying to me. For almost 2 months she thought she couldn't trust me. How could she keep something like that from me. For her to keep something like that makes me question does she love me like she says she does

"Why didn't you tell me". I said trying to hold the tears.

"I tried and i wanted to but there's  been so much going on. I came to your house that day i left a voicemail and you and your parents were fighting, i couldn't tell you then when you were so angry. I didn't want to add on to that". Courtney said as she started to cry

"I love you Courtney so much. Why would you keep that from me. I don't care if i lost everything I've ever owned you being pregnant and carrying my baby is more important. You cant ever lie to me again okay. Not you, i expect it from everyone else except you. You're all i really have and now we've gotten someone who we will love together". I said. I know Courtney and I are young but we love each other and love conquers all. We can raise this baby together and give it all the love it'll need for a lifetime. I got up and stood next to Courtney and kissed her.

"Baby we're in this together. Were pregnant". I said with joy only to have fear run through my body as her father walked through the door. Anger clearly in his eyes. This is not good.

Harry's P.O.V

I love you too baby is what i tell louis before i exit my car. He called on my way home from work telling me he's gonna be working late. I open my front door only to hear an argument between my kids and Mason. I run to the room where i hear the noise and all i heard was "we're pregnant"

"We're pregnant". Mason said. I opened the door to see Courtney, Mason, Ethan, and Lucas. Courtney was crying and Mason was trying to console her and Ethan was doing the same for Lucas.

"Who the fuck..is..pregnant". I said slowly but loudly. All the kids jumped

"Answer me God damn it". I said harshly. If i dont get the answer i want and need at this moment someones gonna have hell to pay

"Papa calm down please, we'll tell you if you calm down". Lucas said.

"Luke nows not the time to try and tell me what to do". I yelled at him

" Mr.Styles i love Courtney with every fiber in my being. I got her pregnant and im going to take care of her and our child. I swear i'll be there for her no matter-Mason said but i cut him off . I tackled the son of a bitch who took advantage of my princess. I punched the kid In the face several times and before i could finish i heard louis yell for me to stop. He and Luke then pulled me off of mason.

"Harry what the hell are you doing to him. Are you crazy he's a kid". Louis said

"That kid got our baby girl pregnant". I tell him but he just looks down.

"Did you not hear what i just told you". Why the hell isn't louis as angry as i am

"Hazza i already knew. I found out a month ago. Courtney and I were waiting for the perfect time to tell you". Louis said and i slapped him. I just slapped my fiancé and i didn't mean to. I just took my anger out on my loved ones when it was suppose to be directed to Mason.

"Louis I'm so sorry baby. I swear i didn't mean to it.. It just happened."

"Get out, get out right now". Louis cried and the twins ran to him.

"I didn't mean to hit you but how should i react when i just found you all knew she was pregnant. Im going to be your husband, these are our kids you should have told me when it happened. Ill leave but only for the night and when i return we will talk about this"