Chapter 5

It has been a few weeks since Niall and I had found out that Courtney had separation anxiety. We had agreed that Courtney and Lucas would stay together at school. We figured that when the twins were older she would hopefully outgrow it. Today we had decided that we would all spend the day together. Luckily I didn't have school and Niall didn't have to work.

"Look it Woody!" Lucas said as we watched toy story together.

Niall and I just laughed and I used sign language as I explained to Courtney what was happening.

"Daddy where mommy?" Courtney asked curiously. My eyes started to water as I thought of Harry.

"I'm sorry princess but y-you d-don't have one" I said with tears falling down my face.

"Excuse me" I said and got up

"Lou" Niall said as I walked away. I then heard little feet coming towards me. I looked to see Courtney coming towards me. I then bent down towards her height and she hugged me.

"I sorry daddy. I no need mommy I have you and papa!" Courtney said. Then what courtney said clicked she thought Niall was her other daddy. I then hugged Courtney tightly. I then looked at her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Courtney. I love you and your brother so much." I said with a sad smile.

"I love you too daddy" Courtney said and ran off probably to go see the rest of the movie. Courtney and Lucas may have been a mistake but they are probably the best mistake I ever made. I was just about to go watch the movie when the mail came through the slot. It was nothing but bills until I saw an envelope with a return address. I opened it to see it was a letter.

'Dear Louis,

How are you? I know I'm the last person you probably want to hear from but just know that I miss you. That night I wasn't just drunk. I realized how much you mean to me. I love you and I know you won't believe me but it's true. Please give me another chance? I'm living in Doncaster. I have my own bakery here. Please loubear give me chance.

Your Hazzabear

I can't believe it! Harry is living here! No I can't go back to him! That night was a mistake. He doesn't deserve to be tied down with kids. He deserves to live his life. I will continue to live my life and he will continue to live his.