Chapter 2

Louis' POV

Ever since Courtney asked me about having another daddy I couldn't help but feel guilty. I just want what's best for my daughter and son and having harry in their life would only make it worse.

"Daddy!" I heard Courtney say.

I looked down to see her dressed in her Ariel top, jeans and ariel sneakers with her brother in his power ranger shirt, jeans, and power ranger shoes. Currently I was running a little late for work.

"Yes sweetie?" I said and bent down and picked her up and held her brothers hand as we left the house.

"Where we going?" Courtney asked. I put her down and put her brother in his car seat first and then Courtney.

"We are going to daddy's work." I said

"Okay!" Courtney said all excited.

I had arrive at work about five minutes late. I clocked in and put my apron on and sat the kids at a table.

"Now both of you please be good for daddy." I said and kissed their forehead

"Okay daddy!" Courtney said

"I mean it Lucas." I said and left them at the table and went to go start filling some orders. Before I knew it there was only an hour left of work. I looked over to see Courtney and Lucas fast asleep.  Just then I heard the bell ring indicating someone has entered the cafe. I looked to see a man in his mid twinties with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Hello may I get a table?" the guy asked

"S-Sure" I stuttered and led him to a table.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked

"A water please" the guy said and I left to get his drink. Once I came back I set it on the table. I was  about to ask for his order but I felt a tug on my pant leg.

"Daddy I tired. We go home?" Courtney said with a yawn.

"Not yet princess. Almost though." I said. Courtney then looked at Niall and hid behind my pant leg.

"Cute little girl you have. You look awfully young to be a father." the guy said

"I know I'm only 21. You got a problem with me being father?" I asked kind of rude.

"No no of course not. I just wasn't expecting it. Would you mind introducing me to her?" the stranger asked

"I would but I don't know your name." I said

"Oh I'm sorry. My name is Niall Horan and yours?" Niall asked

"Louis Tomlinson and this little girl is my daughter Courtney Tomlinson. I also have a son named Lucas Tomlinson." I said

"Well hello Courtney?" Niall said and got out of his seat and bent down to her level. She only hid in my leg more.

"You are very pretty. What's that you have there?" Niall asked

"My Arwiel doll daddy got me" Courtney said

"Wow she's pretty just like you" Niall said making Courtney smile. He then got up and sat back down.

"What will you have?" Louis asks
"I'll just have the chicken parm" Niall said. I then picked Courtney up and brought her back to the booth she was in.

"Please stay here for daddy until I'm done" I said with a sigh

"Daddy mad with me?" Courtney said starting to cry

"No no no princess. Daddy just doesn't want to lose you. Please stay here where I can see you." I said and kissed Courtney's forehead and wiped her tears.

I then put his order in and waited a few minutes until it was done and brought it to Niall's table.

"Thank you" Niall said with a smile. God his smile is beautiful. No Louis stop don't think that! You don't even know him. You don't even know if he's gay or not.

"Wow that was good" I heard Niall say and saw that he devoured his food. I then took the plate and came back with his check and went to collect my tips for the night. Let see I made about 270 for work this week and made about 300 in tips. I sigh in sadness 300 of the money would go towards rent leaving us with only 270 this week. Maybe I should ask my boss Misty for more hours. I went back to Niall's table and collected his card and put it in the sysyem and brought it back to him. He then wrote something down and gave me a tip.

"See you around Louis." Niall said and I collected my tip to see he gave me a 100 bucks! But why would he do that? I thought. I then saw a piece of paper with his number on it. I put it in my pocket and went to clock out. After I clocked out I got my check from misty.

"Here you go Louis" Misty said giving me my check.

"Thanks misty. Um if it's not too much trouble could I have more hours. Money is tight right now and every week that I work I barely have enough money to support me and my kids. Please Misty!" I begged

"Calm down Louis. Of course you can have more hours. You are one of my best workers. I will text you the hours next week." Misty said

"Thank you misty!" I said with a smile and headed home with both of my kids. Once we were at the apartment I put them to bed and put my rent aside for tomorrow. I was just glad that I had break tomorrow because I was exhausted. I then got changed into some sweat pants and took off my shirt and fell asleep and wondered what would happen tomorrow.