School

Papa and Dad have officially started helping me get settled for school. I have not seen Mason since that time outside of the grocery store. Even though we weren't currently talking I hope he is doing okay.
"Courtney?!" I heard my dad Louis yell.
I ran downstairs to see papa Louis with some envelopes in his hands with a smile on his face. My dad Harry was right behind him holding Maddie while I just put the twins down for a nap.
"They came?" I asked curiously
"Yup. Ready to see if you got accepted into the schools you applied to?" My papa Louis said.
I nodded anxiously and sat by both my dads on the couch with Maddie right next to my dad Harry.
"What if I didn't get in to any?" I said sadly
"Don't worry love you will." My dad Harry said and kiss the side of my head. I took a deep breath and opened the first letter which was from the University of Chester.
Dear Miss Styles-Tomlinson,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to the University of Chester. We look forward from hearing from you and hope to see you in the fall.

Sincerely,
Dean of Advisement Alexander Mathias

"I got in!" I said happily

"I knew you would princess. I have no doubt that you got into the others." My dad Louis said. I opened the other two letter and saw that I got accepted to one but not the other but that was okay. I was going to school thanks to my dads.

I would do my best to give Maddie and her siblings a better life. I would do anything for my children. Things were finally turning around for us.