Chapter 20

Courtney's POV

It is officially graduation day! I am now 8 month's pregnant. Mason has a job as a waiter and makes pretty good tips but i know that won't be enough to get us by. I had just finished putting my dress on and my flats and just sat down to do my hair when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said

My dad Louis then came in.

"Hey dad" I said with a smile. My dad then came up behind me and grabbed my brush and started brusing my hair.

"Are you ready sweetie? Today you and Lucas graduate" My dad Louis said with a smile.

"Yeah.....I'm sort of nervous though I mean I'm only 16 and I'm graduating normally kids my age are 18 when this happens" I said nervously

"Well you and your brother are special." My dad said and kissed my head and continued to my hair.

"Ya know I remember when you were just a little girl. I always used to do this for you, your all pretty and now I barely get to do that. You're growing up to fast" Dad said and finihed up my braid.

"I'll always be your little girl daddy" I said with a smile.

"I was going to wait until after graduation to give you this but I think now's the perfect time" My dad Louis said and handed me a little box. I opened it to see the most beautiful locket with the engraving Forever My Little Girl, Love Daddy Lou.

"Dad it's beautiful!" I said with tears starting to form.

"Let me put it on you" daddy lou said and I turned around and moved my hair. He then clasped it on my neck and I turned around and hugged him.

"Open it" My daddy said. I opened it to see a picture of dad holding and feeding me a bottle on the right side and a picture of me and him before i found out i was pregnant on the left.

I then hugged him.

"Now lets go so we can get to your graduation" My dad said and we left waiting in the car for papa and Lucas.

Lucas P.O.V

Todays the day my sister and I finish high school and soon after i will be starting college with my boyfriend. I was standing in the mirror trying to fix my tie when i realized I've never had to wear one before so i don't know how to do it.

"You look like you could use some assistance". Papa said and i told him i did.

"So today's your special day". He said

"Papa, im not getting married it just a graduation". I said laughing

"I know its just.. that means your growing up and your going to make some grown up decisions like your sister. Todays a big day and i know teenagers like to have said fixing my tie but not looking at me. I tried to say something but he stopped me of course

"I got you two things. Open this one first, your grandfather gave this to me on my graduation day and i want you to have it".He said and handed the gift over. It was a ring on a chain, the same ring i use to take from papa when he was sleeping. He explained to me that to him it was a symbol of faith and strength and I'm honored he gave it to me. I thanked him and he handed me a second gift. It was much smaller and i could feel the circular shape around it. A condom!

"Papa seriously". I said and we both laughed and it felt good to laugh with him in this moment.

"At least now if you do things with that boy i know you'll be safe. Lets go before we miss your ceremony". He said and we exited to the car.

Louis' P.O.V

My babies are officially high school graduates and i feel like the proudest parent in the world. They did it on their own and i.. i just don't have any words to say because I'm to damn proud at the moment.

"I don't feel to well daddy". Courtney said. So Harry helped her sit on one of the chairs since we were still outside the school.

"Hun, your dress its soaking wet. Oh god your water broke. Courtney your water broke your gonna have the baby". I said screaming with joy, maybe a little to much joy

"Lou relax you dont want her to freak out". Harry said

"I cant relax Harry i feel like im on a high right now from all this excitement.... Wait if she has a baby that means I'm gonna be a grand- no no no no". I said not ready to face the fact that im old now

"Daddy i cant have the baby yet im not 9 months". Courtney said in confusion

"Lets just get you to the hosptial and then we'll take it from their". Mason said.

"But what about graduation?" Courtney asked worried

"Don't worry sweetie your papa or I will call the school and tell them your situation." I said and werushed to the hospital.

Courtney's POV

I can't believe I'm having my baby now. Mason and I would soon be parents. I cantwait to see my angel. What if she has a disability like me? Will Mason still love her and me? I can't worry now. We'll just have to see.

Pic on the side is one of the pics in the locket Louis gave Courtney