Chapter 19

Courtney's P.O.V

Its been a few months and now I'm 6months. Papa and I have gotten closer and I'm really happy about that. Him and daddy have been in a honeymoon phase for a while. Which means their always kissing and touching, i rather not say what i walked in on them doing. Mason has gotten a job now so we've been saving up for the baby. Daddy said he will help pay for things but mason told him not to, that he had everything covered. I hope so because in 3 short months a baby will arrive.

Papa volunteered to bring Mason and I to the doctor to see the sex of the baby. I really want another girl in this family to bond with. The drive to the doctors office was filled with questions from my papa.

"So i seen your report card yesterday. Im proud your passing your classes. Im surprised the pregnancy hasn't slowed you down". He said

"Thanks papa, and it has slowed me down. I cant stand for to long, im always hungry which distracts me from my school work. But i stay focused because i want to graduate on time so you and daddy will be proud. And in the future i can tell my baby i graduated even though i was 16 and pregnant". I said and papa smiled.

"Uhm.. promise me no more babies until your done with college. Im sorry i had say it". Papa said giving me a half smile. I promised him and i intend on keeping that promise. We arrived soon after and met with my doctor.

"Hey Courtney, its good to see you again". Dr.Vairo said

"Im great just ready to see my baby". I said

"Lay back and lift your shirt up. Oh and this will be cold ok". She said and i nod my head

"There the baby is and she perfectly healthy. Do you want to listen to her heartbeat". She asked and papa and mason both said yes before i could even get myself together. My daughters heartbeat filled the room and it was the most precious thing I've heard. Im going to be someone's mother. Oh shit.

"Babe its a girl, why couldn't it be a boy. I know guy things, i don't know about periods and cramps and stuff". Papa said to daddy once we walked in the house. Daddy laughed and said

"Well luckily i had to know these things for Courtney's sake". He said

"Mason and i are going in the room to watch some movies. Daddy you order some takeout, papa you go get Luke and ill choose the movies". I said and everybody went their separate ways. Papa went upstairs to get Lucas,He then screamed for daddy to come upstairs. Oh god what now.

Lucas's P.O.V

"Luke can you pass me my boxers please". Ethan said

We did not have sex... yet, he's only showering because he was at wrestling practice and he stinks.

"Babe just come out and get them. Its not like i haven't see you naked before, I want to enjoy the view that is my sexy boyfriends body. So lets go give me a lap dance". I said knowing he would jump at the opportunity

"You ready for all this sexiness cutie". Ethan said winking at me. I slapped my lap motioning for him to get started. When sat in my lap he started to grind into me. Ethan grabbed my hands, put them on his body and moved them up and down. Just when i was about to grab ahold of what was in between his legs my papa walked in. FUCK..MY..LIFE.

"Louis get in here". Papa said

"We weren't doing anything he was just sitting on top of me showing his dance moves". I lied

"What is it harry, oh god Ethan. clothes.now". Daddy said turning his head from a naked Ethan who was still on my lap

"Sorry Mr.Tomlinson". He said. I just hope papa doesn't over react and try to hurt him. If he does i will defend Ethan to the best of my abilities.