Chapter 14

Luke's POV

Oh no! I'm so nervous! I have my first date with Ethan?! What do I do? What do I say?! I mean Ethan's a year older than me so what if he doesn't like some of the same things I do. I'm freaking out! I just want to tonight to be perfect! My thoughts continue to run wild and before i know its time for my date. I get even more nervous when i hear the door bell, this better go great or else Ethan will find someone better. I told my parents about whats been happening with Ethan and I they're totally supportive. I honestly don't know why i was freaking out about telling them. Dad was as nervous as me because its my first date with a guy, Papa warned me and Ethan about not having sex and how Ethan should keep his hands to himself unless he wants them chopped off. Everyone laughed because we thought he was joking but i could tell by the glare in his eyes that he wasn't. When i get to the bottom of the stairs everyone was staring at me.

"Wow babe... i mean.. uhh Lucas you look great really really great". Ethan said. I couldn't help but blush. I really like Ethan and we grown even closer if thats possible. Before we left my house Papa had to give us another speech but thank god dad was there

"Harold leave the kids alone for god sakes. Your son is going on his first date and your scaring them, don't you think they're nervous already". Daddy said.

"Louis do you want your son getting pregnant at 15 years old. I didn't think so and honestly he's to young to be dating. You know what i changed my mind he's not allowed to-" Daddy cut papa off and I'm glad he did. We all know if he would have said i couldn't go then i wouldn't. Ethan and I rushed out the house and into his car. When we get inside he kiss him and tell him I'm sorry for my embarrassing parents.

"Lucas.. i mean babe its ok my parents are embarrassing too. Now how about we get this date started". He said and pecked my lips. We drove for about 20 minutes to a park. I wasn't expecting us to have our first date here but what ever as long as were together.

"Put this over your eyes and when your done i'll lead you to our date". Ethan said.

I do what I am told and cover my eyes with the blindfold. I reach my hand out and and Ethan grabs it, we start walking and I'm kind of scared. I know he would never hurt me but being blindfolded would make anyone scared. If you ask me it felt like we were walking for about an hour when really it was about 5 minutes. He then takes the blindfold off me. We get to a small area were he had set up a table for us. Their was a flower in the center and music playing in the background. Neither of us are cooks so i wasn't expecting much and thats when he pulled out my favorite kind of food and drink. A Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a pepsi with cherry. My boyfriend knows me to well. Its strange because I've never really had a boyfriend before. But that's about to change. We start eating and talking and then Ethan tells me.

"Courtney told me you were nervous so i thought we could have a picnic by the lake to take some of the pressure off. I really like you Lucas and you've known that since we first met. I would never pressure you to do anything you know that right". He grabs my hand and i tell him yes

"Then why would you be nervous we spend a lot of time together so this should be normal for you." Ethan said.

"I didn't want you to be bored with me. I thought maybe you'd break up with me and find someone better". I tell but now I'm starting to feel stupid because he's still my best friend no matter what. Its like were just hanging out with the benefits of a relationship.

"I know it sounds stupid now that I've said it out loud. Can we just start this date over". He kissed me and laid me on the blanket. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me. He put his hand inside my shirt and i realized i love him and i want him to be my first. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him.

"Ethan I...I love you". I smiled as the words left my mouth. Ethan looked so shocked when i finally said those word.

"Lucas Anthony Tomlinson I love you too". He said

Courtneys P.O.V

Todays the day i have to tell mason I'm pregnant. With everything thats going on in his life i don't know if he'll be happy or angry. There's a positive and a negative thing about this situation. A positive is that we'll have someone to love and who will love us forever. A negative is that were both still kids with no money of our own. Right now in my head the negatives seem to be winning. Maybe i shouldn't tell him yet, maybe i should just wait a couple more weeks until i start to show. Yeah ill do it then and that way i can tell my papa. Im more afraid of telling papa then mason because I've always been papas little girl. Im afraid he'll think I'm a slut or something but its different with mason were in love. Hopefully he'll understand when the time comes.

"So babe, what'd you have to tell me". Mason asked. I quickly lied

"My dads are getting me and Luke a car for our birthdays isn't that great". I said i never been that great at lying but it came so easy this.

"You scared me for a second, i thought you were gonna break up with me or something". He said and kissed me

I just couldn't tell him right now. After hanging out for a few hours mason and i decided to head back to my house and hang out with Luke and Ethan.

"Babe you can go to Lucas' room i left my purse in your car". I get my purse and head back to my house. As i get closer i hear mason say "shes pregnant?!"