Chapter 10

*8 years later Lucas P.O.V*

"Luke are you sure about this. I mean we don't have to do it if your nervous". Ethan said. Ethan's my best friend and he's openly gay. I on the other hand am not too sure if I'm gay, straight, or bi. We are currently at a party playing truth or dare with a group of people and Ethan was dared to kiss me.

"Do it". I said and he did and i liked it. But i also liked it when i was dared to kiss Meghan. Being a hormonal fifteen year old boy is definitely playing tricks on me and thats not even the worst part. Im scared of telling my dads and my sister that I'm sort of confused. I know it may sound stupid because my dads are gay but I'm scared. What if they wanted a normal son. A son that will have a wife and kids of his own. What if my dads kick me out, where would i go? What if they disown me?Those thoughts came to a stop when i felt Ethan's lips still on mine.

"Ok guys thats enough. Ethan can you let my brother breathe now". Courtney said in a jokingly manner. I quickly got up and went to get another drink and Ethan was right behind me.

"That was a great kiss". I looked at him and blushed. Um wait i don't blush and besides Ethan doesn't have that kind of effect on me. He then excused himself to the bathroom.

"So how was it". Courtney asked

I don't know if i should tell her that i liked because what if it freaks her out so i just say whatever comes to mind.

"It was ok i guess. Nothing special". I said. I actually think i pulled that lie off. If anyone knows I'm lying of course it would be my twin.

"Bullshit, you guys were totally making out. If i didn't stop you most likely you guys would have went all the way". Courtney says and laughing extremely loud. I blame the alcohol.

"Yeah all the way just like you and mason". I said. Courtney's face went pale. She writes everything down in her diary and as her older brother its my job to read it so i know a few of her secrets.

"I have no idea what your talking about and speaking of my boyfriend I'm gonna go. And your boyfriend is coming". Courtney said. She stuck her tongue at me and i laughed

"Luke Im gonna head home im getting kind of bored". Before Ethan walks away i grab his arm.

"Do you maybe want to come back to my house. You could spend the night if you want". I asked and he said yes. I told him to let me tell Courtney and Mason then we walked to my house. I felt my phone vibrate and when i pulled it out it was a text from Court.

Baby sis❤

-get home safe and use a condom I'm to young to be an auntie lol xx

Me

-were are not having sex he's sleeping on the bed I'm gonna sleep on the floor( your a loser)

We text until Ethan and I got to my room. You can take the bed i'll lay on the floor i tell him.

"Why would i let you sleep on the cold floor when theirs a perfectly good bed we can share unless your scared or something". Ethan said with a smirk

"N-no I'm n-not scared" I said nervously.

"Good!" Ethan said and then surprised me by grabbing me by the waist and bringing me down with him on the bed with me on top of him.

"Ethan what are you doing?" I asked confused

"What I can't hug my best friend?" Ethan said with a goofy smile.

"You're a dork" I said with a laugh.

"Correction. I'm your dorky best friend" Ethan said with a laugh. I then slapped him lightly on the chest and he turned us over so he was on top and we start wrestling. Before I knew it i was on top of him tickling his sides. Ethan has the sexiest laugh and its so contagious. I stopped when he started gasping for air. It was then i realize I'm sitting on my best friends boner. AWKWARD. As i try to move he grabs my waist and i practically freeze.

"Im sorry you just have the most beautiful blue eyes and by far the nicest ass I've ever had on top of me". Ethan said and i blush. Wait i don't blush, my best friend does not have that effect on me. I slide back on to my bed and stare at the ceiling.

"Lukey, i really wanna kiss you right now". He stated. I may be slightly confused and scared of my family finding out but i don't care at that moment i want him to kiss me.

"Oo.. k". I said nervously, We then shared a passionate kiss which lasted a few minutes. After we separated i fell asleep on  Ethan's chest with a smile on my face. Hopefully Ethan will understand that i want whatever this is between us to be a secret.

(The picture is what Lucas looks like)